Shaved and Tanned

acfava

Reaction score
that was one of the worst nights of my life. when the sox were up 5-2 i was thinkin it might not be long til we'd be rioting on lansdowne. worst night EVER! ohhh and by the way, losing to the yankees is wayyy worse than losing my hair!!!

G

acfava said:
that was one of the worst nights of my life. when the sox were up 5-2 i was thinkin it might not be long til we'd be rioting on lansdowne. worst night EVER! ohhh and by the way, losing to the yankees is wayyy worse than losing my hair!!!

A bit of perspective. Grew up in the NY area and was a Dodger and Yankee fan. Moved to Boston for 22 yrs and love the Sox. Still love the yanks.

Both GREAT teams. The only one who should feel bad today is Little. He got out managed (IMHO) big time by Torre.

Little should have yanked Pedro, who was tired. He should have let Embree pitch longer so that he could have had Timlin pitch longer. Wakefield deserved better.

And where was Derrick Lowe. Great reliever. Why didnt he pitch instead of Tim, who had aleady pitched a lot of innings againt the Yanks.

Well as they say, it is ashamed there had to be a loser last night.

Hang in there.

Redbone

Reaction score
Bruce it sucks to be a Boston fan I can tell you that first hand. I can't tell you how my hairloss has sped up since then from all the stress from those two series.

One thing about the Yankees- they rarely ever choke, they may get outplayed like they did last night for the first 8 innings but they don't choke and you give them a break and they take it home baby.

How the hell do you blow a three run lead with 5 outs left? They need to shitcan Grady.

G

redbone said:
Bruce it sucks to be a Boston fan I can tell you that first hand. I can't tell you how my hairloss has sped up since then from all the stress from those two series.

One thing about the Yankees- they rarely ever choke, they may get outplayed like they did last night for the first 8 innings but they don't choke and you give them a break and they take it home baby.

How the hell do you blow a three run lead with 5 outs left? They need to shitcan Grady.

I hate to cast blame by Grady let the team down last night. It is not appropriate to give Pedro the call on whether he is gone or not. That is Grady's job and he made a collossal blunder.

The team should get a regate on his salary.

Torre should get a bonus.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
All I know is Marlins ATW baby!!! Go Fish!

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
I would not bet money against the Yankees.

:rockon:

We have ruined everyone's day with only a mixed mag of young talented to older veteran players with batting averages ranging from .160 to .450. As a wild card team that barely made it into the playoffs, we managed to get into the world series, facing some of the greatest teams of all time. I don't see why we wouldn't take down the biggest franchise of all time in MLB at this point. It's all about heart now...

XL

G

xzel said:
BruceLee said:
I would not bet money against the Yankees.

:rockon:

We have ruined everyone's day with only a mixed mag of young talented to older veteran players with batting averages ranging from .160 to .450. As a wild card team that barely made it into the playoffs, we managed to get into the world series, facing some of the greatest teams of all time. I don't see why we wouldn't take down the biggest franchise of all time in MLB at this point. It's all about heart now...

XL

MAYBE!

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
1 down, 3 to go Brucey!

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, no one's hitting Beckett's balls tomorrow. Just for piece of mind...

XL

joe_mama

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey

I think you guys have the wrong website....you want yankeelosstalk.com talk to the moderator YLT.....he's got a lot of good scientific research on the topic.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I now have a blade fade on the sides and a #1 on top...lovin it. I think my permanent haircut will be the #2 top, and blade fade.

Josh Beckett will be pitching tonight. Hopefully he can last all 9 innings like game 5 against the Cubs and do a complete shutout! But then again, the Yankees have a completely different batting squad, so well see...

XL

alwaysno1

Reaction score
X ive shaved my head to a 1 numerous times, also my mates have as well, looking at your pics i cant actually see a thinning patch...
your temples look fine, i havnt seen any of your other pics but are you sure your balding at all?

thats got to make you feel good right? :)

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate all your opinions. I personally like to see myself with hair (Skin and #2), but I can't help to notice that shaving the full dome brings an immense amount of peace of mind along with comfort, convenience, and neck-breaking looks. A tough decision in deed. I think the hardest part about it is that you can't switch styles fast going up in clips, only going down. Growing hair takes very long, specially with male pattern baldness-affected men.

So for example, it's not the same having some fuzz and saying: "I'm shaving it off tomorrow", as opposed to having a bald dome and saying: "I'm getting a fade or growing it out for tomorrow" because that would be impossible. In the end however, the challenge of growing it back out and waiting may be fun I guess. What do you guys think?

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
We are the champions!!!

XL

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
now, i don't wanna go all Seinfeld on you here but, technically, *they* won and you just watched...i mean, what's the deal with fans...am i right?

*boom bu-bu-bu-boom boom bum-ba-dum bum bum bum DA DA DER DER (doo doo doooo)*

how's it going Xl long time no sex :)