shave your head with mush on?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys:
Based on the suggestions given here I am killing my combover hairs. I am thinking of shaving my hair off completely. Do you think shaved/bald head will go with a mush?
Do I need to forego my mush. Damn! I hate this.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Tech, dont know what a mush is, but based on your pics from the other post I'd say shaving your head is the best thing you can do.
Combovers scream "insecurity".

Goingat20

Reaction score
mush = mushtash hair above upper lip.
I would say go for the goatie if it suits you... Or maybe a light mush

SE-freak

Reaction score
Come on guys... he means moustache.

I think you are gonna look ages better. Your head shape looks ok.
Try it out.

(try buzzing it at first and see if the shadow flatters you- if not, shave it all.)

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
if you're bald enough to have a combover,..it's noticible to other people you're going bald.. so you might as well shave it..because people already know. i rather be the bald guy with a shaved head than the guy with the combover.. as soon as my hairloss becomes visible, i'm shaving it..and i don't get why when someone shaves their head they grow goatees or beards.. it looks horrible.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
ix said:
if you're bald enough to have a combover,..it's noticible to other people you're going bald.. so you might as well shave it..because people already know. i rather be the bald guy with a shaved head than the guy with the combover.. as soon as my hairloss becomes visible, i'm shaving it..and i don't get why when someone shaves their head they grow goatees or beards.. it looks horrible.

I agree

SE-freak

Reaction score
I believe is a Cretan soap containing wild onion and some other stuff said to cure hairloss. haha :shock:

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thank you all. I meant moustache.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
SEfreak said:
I believe is a Cretan soap containing wild onion and some other stuff said to cure hairloss. haha :shock:

LOL, but it looks like handsoap, otherwise it would look stupid if you had to rub that green square on your head :D

SE-freak

Reaction score
Master Chief said:
SEfreak said:

LOL, but it looks like handsoap, otherwise it would look stupid if you had to rub that green square on your head :D

It would look stupid? I am sure you know people are usually willing to do more than what could look stupid in their fight for their hair. In a strange way stupid looking solutions seem to attract attention. :)

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
SEfreak said:
Master Chief said:
SEfreak said:

It would look stupid? I am sure you know people are usually willing to do more than what could look stupid in their fight for their hair. In a strange way stupid looking solutions seem to attract attention. :)

I agree, It's sad to see how desperate people can become, I'm not blaming them, I understand how they feel.
My secret to hairgrowth is diapers. I put a used one on my head before I go to work. Works great but I haven't found a way to get around the smell