Shaun Williamson

Steve-93

Reaction score
We don't get to see an actual overhead shot, just the hairline (Which looks fake anyway) It's just a small line of hair acting as a hairline. The area on top of his head is either completely bald or very sparsely planted. There is no real 'wow' factor in a comb-backwards.

Losing 60 pounds would do him more good.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Losing weight would do him more favours, but i dont think it was a bad hair transplant in my opinion.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks much better with the hair/beard combo.

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the beard makes the biggest difference between the two pictures really, that and he's not frowning in the "after" pictures.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats not a good hair transplant.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
That's not a good hair transplant? You've got to be kidding.

FlashDance

Established Member
Reaction score
He looks better in the after pictures...but he definitely wasn't given the pretty genes.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Shma said:
s.a.f said:
That's not a good hair transplant? You've got to be kidding.

Its not, the full story is he had 2 hair transplant's with farjo equaling about 3500 grafts in total, and still uses a heavy amount of concealers. Look at it closly its obviously thin looks pluggy and is bordering on NW3. And that picture is the best they could get, Watch it on tv and it does'nt look good.

Steve 93 was bang on its just a thin hairline combed backwards.
Sure it does the job of framing his face (and thats what makes the biggest difference), and to the average guy it just looks like he's just got a moderate degree of m.p.b. But if only he'd gone to somewhere like H&W he could have got twice the result. He started out in the same (if not better) position as NicNitro but his hair is nowhere near as dense or natural looking.