Share your finasteride SUCCESS story here.

FutureStar

My Regimen
Reaction score
No results so far, i stopped using minoxidil in april because of sides. Maybe my hair is still recovering. Still just taking 1mg of finasteride a day with nizoral 3x a week, apecin on off days. I will wait until december/january before making my mind up completely.
Is it thicker at least?

MDD

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you just beginning and wanting a reassuring story, look no further. I started taking propecia 1 month ago (32 days) and within the first 2 days I had major horomone swings. One day I was so incredibly heavy and tired and the next I was literally more energetic than I’ve ever been. Probably low test and then high test, who knows. But anyway, after the first few days I began to get soft erections, watery semen, brain fog (which lasted 2 weeks) and pretty much every side effect in the book. None of which were very severe, but nonetheless I persevered and after about 3 weeks I noticed them all going away at about the same rate, and as of this week I can honestly say I feel 100% normal again. Just get past the first few weeks and your horomones will normalize! Trust the scientific/medical community, they wouldn’t make a drug if the majority of people taking it were fucked for life.

Livelifeloud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am completely new to this, I had been curious about Finasteride for about the last 3 years.. but I never went ahead with it! I also was in a long term relationship and she said she wouldn’t be with me if I took it!! (I am not with her anymore) and on top of that my dr had a big go at me and said I was stupid and I have to man up!

I got so fed up of my hair getting thinner I just made the jump!

I had been taken rogaine for the last 2 years and it was great for the first few months!

I have really really thinned out since and now use gofybr to cover up. Where as before it was just dry shampoo with pigment that covered in the thinning!

I have now been on the big 3 for a month now.. Lets start with the positives.. I have loads of short thin whispy hairs growing inbetween my proper hair and even on my hairline which I didn’t even know was possible!

The sides, maybe ball ache (but I had a very bad case of epididymis where it comes and goes so i can’t tell) for the first few days, and my crown felt like it was on fire for 2 days I slept with the fan pointed a it! I had low libido, very low! I never had morning wood until about a few days ago! I could easily get it up if someone would send me some images or flirt with me and dirty talk but I had no urge to have sex or randomly get aroused but that didn’t bother me.. as I lost that urge! Semen is maybe a little watery but not that much at all!

Nothing crazy yet! Just very happy even hearing all the crap and I am very pessimistic I never expected anything great but even after a month I am seeing growth, shedding is about what it was before I started it seems a lot some days but I am just staying positive!

I will give you some updates on what happens but it’s only month one and I have taken a bad picture and if it Improves I will post a progression at the 3 month mark!

JohnCLee

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on finasteride for over 2 years. It works great.
If you're serious about maintaining hair long term, your options are still basically finasteride and dutasteride.
finstor.png

Last edited:

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on finasteride for over 2 years. It works great.
If you're serious about maintaining hair long term, your options are still basically finasteride and dutasteride.
any sides in these years?