Share your finasteride SUCCESS story here.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are here more members with a good result on finasteride?

If yes, plz show it me

abcdefg

Reaction score
Most men have no issues, and they arent on here anymore. They come to find options then do it and leave.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But here are so many finasteride users.....would be interesting to see their progress ( or failure ).

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any effect for a year..... though I didn't lose massive amounts of hair when I rub my hands on my head.
My frontal region has thinned out to almost nothing a couple of months ago..... I'm honestly wondering whether I should quit now, and also keep looking for positive reinforcement to give me hope it still might improve..... even after the horrific shed and a whole 12 months

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you guys don't keep finasteride a secret from friends and family, see a brother in need, help him, please...
wish i had someone in person around me to talk about finasteride other than my dermatologist who laughs when i say that i’ve read about side effects on the internet. She says that internet gives you cancer for any symptom you put.
I may take finasteride but i need a buddy prolly to discuss.
FYI, i took one pill once. Was depressed for 15days, maybe because i’m prone to depression or the fact of balding took a toll on me or maybe its finasteride. I’m losing hair in crazy numbers, and i’m sure this time my dermatologist will prescribe me finasteride & minoxidil.
also ashton kutcher has admitted taking dutasteride for 10 years and quitted 5 years ago, just wondering how come he has still saved his hair?

g.i joey

Reaction score
wish i had someone in person around me to talk about finasteride other than my dermatologist who laughs when i say that i’ve read about side effects on the internet. She says that internet gives you cancer for any symptom you put.
I may take finasteride but i need a buddy prolly to discuss.
FYI, i took one pill once. Was depressed for 15days, maybe because i’m prone to depression or the fact of balding took a toll on me or maybe its finasteride. I’m losing hair in crazy numbers, and i’m sure this time my dermatologist will prescribe me finasteride & minoxidil.
also ashton kutcher has admitted taking dutasteride for 10 years and quitted 5 years ago, just wondering how come he has still saved his hair?

Finasteride kept prank calling me up to 10 days after my last dose! Telling you man, just cause it isn’t on the label, doesn’t mean it’s not a real side. I see all this talk about placebo but I know FOR A FACT my phone was ringing for ten days and caller Id was showing finasteride

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride kept prank calling me up to 10 days after my last dose! Telling you man, just cause it isn’t on the label, doesn’t mean it’s not a real side. I see all this talk about placebo but I know FOR A FACT my phone was ringing for ten days and caller Id was showing finasteride
I should refrain from taking finasteride? I’m badly shedding, over 100+ in shower and 25-50 while combing. I guess finasteride is my last choice or maybe rogaine?

Freedome

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should refrain from taking finasteride? I’m badly shedding, over 100+ in shower and 25-50 while combing. I guess finasteride is my last choice or maybe rogaine?

Minoxidil (Rogaine) only aids in regrowth. It won't slow down or really inhibit hair loss

g.i joey

Reaction score

you need to get on finasteride if you wanna stop this sh*t man... the only thing i can say is you will have to expect an adjustment period, and the way you're talking about the sides you had 15 days post taking your first pill is ridiculous... if you have that thought p=rocess i doubt youll get too far along bro.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you need to get on finasteride if you wanna stop this sh*t man... the only thing i can say is you will have to expect an adjustment period, and the way you're talking about the sides you had 15 days post taking your first pill is ridiculous... if you have that thought p=rocess i doubt youll get too far along bro.
Whenever i go for shampooing and all, i do lose that amount of hair. Scary!

Yes, i’ll start finasteride soon. Probably .25mg to start with?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever i go for shampooing and all, i do lose that amount of hair. Scary!

Yes, i’ll start finasteride soon. Probably .25mg to start with?

Just start on 1mg, i know theres that japanese study but what most people use is 1mg, if you experience side effects that continue after the first few months then start reducing to 0.5mg etc. That is from what i have read anyway, i have just started.

dandaman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad I come across this. I used to have a really good head of hair and then in the past 2 years it has just disappeared and now i'm receeding from the front and thinning on top & the crown. All my friends pick this out and this makes me so self conscious I get really upset cause its not nice to happen.

I've just bought some Finestaride to start the treatment, anything I really need to be aware of? All my hair aint going to drop straight out is it? lol.

SanaBuz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not worry about hair. Forget. And live happily every day! This is my success story!

FutureStar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just start on 1mg, i know theres that japanese study but what most people use is 1mg, if you experience side effects that continue after the first few months then start reducing to 0.5mg etc. That is from what i have read anyway, i have just started.
Hei dude, how's the finasteride going, any results?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont think your going to get a lot of stories. Like I said most pick a treatment mostly propecia, and then just use it. After a few months why ever come back on here? Your hair is going to be the same or better in a year or two than you just continue on. If it gets worse or you have issues than you come back on here. Why ever come back to tell your random story to a bunch of random people in a forum? Everyone is different so a story from a random person doesnt mean anything anyway
Most older posters on these forums are gone. Each generation makes a decision and just moves on. Things change so slowly in male pattern baldness treatments its not even worth wasting time on the forums. I was going to delete my account until I found out you cant.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think your going to get a lot of stories. Like I said most pick a treatment mostly propecia, and then just use it. After a few months why ever come back on here? Your hair is going to be the same or better in a year or two than you just continue on. If it gets worse or you have issues than you come back on here. Why ever come back to tell your random story to a bunch of random people in a forum? Everyone is different so a story from a random person doesnt mean anything anyway
Most older posters on these forums are gone. Each generation makes a decision and just moves on. Things change so slowly in male pattern baldness treatments its not even worth wasting time on the forums. I was going to delete my account until I found out you cant.

This is true, I used to be a member of an acne community but once I hit my 20s and it all went away I never went back. I only come here to see what's going on with new topicals and cutting edge options because the real cure is 100% prevention and we're not there yet without a strong topical anti-androgen like Breezula on the market.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hei dude, how's the finasteride going, any results?

No results so far, i stopped using minoxidil in april because of sides. Maybe my hair is still recovering. Still just taking 1mg of finasteride a day with nizoral 3x a week, apecin on off days. I will wait until december/january before making my mind up completely.