Sex and the City: that Minoxidil scene

IBM

Reaction score
Some women are for bald man like some man are for fat women. Think about that.

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
I´ve just read an interview where a guy stated that modern day stereotipical women can only offer sex to men. He said that because he feels that women have lost the possitive, complementary part of their nature, making us the men lost our role as well.

Sounds like a really brilliant, enlightened man who definitely is not letting his own bitterness towards the opposite sex create an absolutely outrageous distinction between men and women.

He said this is the example for many cases of neurotic crazed women that spent their money in surgery and clothes, because they know what they only have to offer is sex.

That could describe a lot of people on this forum, only replace surgery with "hair transplants" and clothes with "hair loss medications."

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
I wouldn´t.

I just find her the ugly daughter of a rich producer that pretends to have something special apart from his dad´s money, and that is always on the verge of a new aesthetic operation and a nervous breakdown, while spending a million dollars a month in absurdly expensive products/clothes.

And she´s ugly. Where I live we call that nose "witch nose", and to some with those jaws "horse faced".

Says the guy on the internet forum with the klingon avatar...

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
haha man, scenes like that in movies and shows always make me feel like crap.

Why? She softens up when she thinks he might be losing his hair and then gets bitchy again when she finds out he isn't. It's not like she attacked the guy cause she found rogaine cause she hates baldies.

I need to stop responding to this topic!

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
dont give sex and the city too much notice,no way are all women liek that ,and the ones that are ,are not worth the bother,believe me,there are some truly kind,warm,dirty and sexy women out there!
:lol: I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but your grammar makes my head hurt.

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is kind of funny,

anyway, do you guys know the screenplay and all the dialoges are written by two gay men...??

As you may know gays are much more focused on how man look then woman!! So i think a lot of woma-caracters in the series are not real woman but a steotypical view of the screenwriters.

don't take this serie to serious....

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys are nuts, lol.

Pretty funny scene actually, poor dude got found out.

G

barnabas said:
Solo said:
I´ve just read an interview where a guy stated that modern day stereotipical women can only offer sex to men. He said that because he feels that women have lost the possitive, complementary part of their nature, making us the men lost our role as well.

Sounds like a really brilliant, enlightened man who definitely is not letting his own bitterness towards the opposite sex create an absolutely outrageous distinction between men and women.

He said this is the example for many cases of neurotic crazed women that spent their money in surgery and clothes, because they know what they only have to offer is sex.

That could describe a lot of people on this forum, only replace surgery with "hair transplants" and clothes with "hair loss medications."

the truth hurts. hey but at least we aren't fat like those fat women who could do something about it. right? right? lol.