Sex and the City: that Minoxidil scene

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh and they also reference the fact that rogaine/minoxidil works on the hairline! because when she leaves he looks at his hairline in the mirror.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, but is it really "preventative"? Thats more like an androgen blocker or dht inhibitor not a growth stimulant. :)

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Phillip said:
Lol, but is it really "preventative"? Thats more like an androgen blocker or dht inhibitor not a growth stimulant. :)

haha yeah what a dumbass :lol:

p.s that guy's hair seems fine :roll:

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What would have been even funnier would be had she then proceeded to pull out from his box his 5% topical spironolactone lotion, propecia, folligen lotion, emu oil, laser comb......lol!

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, that is when he should go through her purse and pull out her lipstick, compact, comb, and extra tampons.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The lady is ugly as a kick in the balls.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I definitely would.

I find her quite attractive.

parker4.jpg

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wouldn´t.

I just find her the ugly daughter of a rich producer that pretends to have something special apart from his dad´s money, and that is always on the verge of a new aesthetic operation and a nervous breakdown, while spending a million dollars a month in absurdly expensive products/clothes.

And she´s ugly. Where I live we call that nose "witch nose", and to some with those jaws "horse faced".

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I'd like to see the whole scene... My player says it is 2:40 min, but it only plays 30/40 seconds.

Does it cut off, for you guys, when he says, "It's a preventative."

Garm1

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
I'd like to see the whole scene... My player says it is 2:40 min, but it only plays 30/40 seconds.

Does it cut off, for you guys, when he says, "It's a preventative."

Just press the stop button, let it load for a couple of minutes and then press play.

Not that i wouldn't do that b**ch, but Damn, yes, she's rather repulsive after saying all these BS** to that guy.
I mean women have soooo lot of stuff for grooming, it's a bit unfair for a man not to be able to have a little box with stuff.

Garm1

Reaction score
Acting. Yes.
But SATC is a bit overrated, and it somehow represents
how women came to think in modern society,
after this damn rise of femminism

She's acting, but there's a correlation between real life situations that happen when women have similar attitudes.
The scenario writers aren't delusional.
These things are seen very much these days,
since women, are becoming more independent than the past.

I wonder what's our role, damn.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
dont give sex and the city too much notice,no way are all women liek that ,and the ones that are ,are not worth the bother,believe me,there are some truly kind,warm,dirty and sexy women out there!

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I´ve just read an interview where a guy stated that modern day stereotipical women can only offer sex to men. He said that because he feels that women have lost the possitive, complementary part of their nature, making us the men lost our role as well.

He said this is the example for many cases of neurotic crazed women that spent their money in surgery and clothes, because they know what they only have to offer is sex.

It´s certainly food for thought.