Setipiprant Topical Mixture And Ingredients Question

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey !

Sorry to post here but i can't find a thread about it (i will delete it if so)

I don't have a lot of money and i am using minoxidil 1ml a day / ceti and Nizoral right now but would like to start seti, but it is sooo expesive for me orally, even at 500mg daily dose.

Anybody here using it topically ? i know it wont be for maintenance but for slowing down is still good for me.

I am looking for mixture protocol, ingredients, any places to buy it beside of kane ?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bought it from Kane as the salted version is supposed to dissolve much more easily. I will try to dissolve it in 96% ethanol and then add PG and water.

With regards to the creating batches for the acid (standard) seti, I found this: 50% ethanol, 30% (or 20%) polysorbate 80, 20% DMI and a drop of DMSO. @yayapapaya posted this a while ago in one of the seti threads.

Hope this helps.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
you dont need dmso with the salted version. Just buy Garnier stemox on ebay dude, it'll make your life easier.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would that mess with your hair, pg will make your hair even greasier.
I read it in another thread that the stemox makes your hair quite hard as if you put some gel in.

So you just use stemox? How many milligram of seti do you dump into how much stemox?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I read it in another thread that the stemox makes your hair quite hard as if you put some gel in.

So you just use stemox? How many milligram of seti do you dump into how much stemox?

Depending how much % you want. Stemox does make your hair hard somewhat. I put about 500-600 mg in 3 ml.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
50mg/ml in garnier stemox is the cheapest way to go. You can get it cheaper on alibaba but be careful about who you buy from.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bought it from Kane as the salted version is supposed to dissolve much more easily. I will try to dissolve it in 96% ethanol and then add PG and water.

With regards to the creating batches for the acid (standard) seti, I found this: 50% ethanol, 30% (or 20%) polysorbate 80, 20% DMI and a drop of DMSO. @yayapapaya posted this a while ago in one of the seti threads.

Hope this helps.
would it be possible to do this without the polysorbate 80 or substitute it for something since wouldn't that make your hair greasy?

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50mg/ml in garnier stemox is the cheapest way to go. You can get it cheaper on alibaba but be careful about who you buy from.
Do you know of any good vendors there? Sorry if it's not appropriate to ask about vendors on here.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would it be possible to do this without the polysorbate 80 or substitute it for something since wouldn't that make your hair greasy?
From my understanding you can use stemox only for the salted seti so no need for anything else.

I will pick up mine tomorrow and apply it in the evening.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know of any good vendors there? Sorry if it's not appropriate to ask about vendors on here.
It’s hard to say, because alibaba is hit and miss. I personally would not use Kane. I got mine from lyphar.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s hard to say, because alibaba is hit and miss. I personally would not use Kane. I got mine from lyphar.
Why not Kane, is it because of the price? How have things been going with the lyphar seti if you don't mind me asking?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not Kane, is it because of the price? How have things been going with the lyphar seti if you don't mind me asking?
Because it’s well known to be dodgy.
It’s not going well, but then again I also haven’t responded to spironolactone, cpa, estrogen, duta, stemox, minoxidil, ru, daro, ceti, vpa, wounding.. list goes on. I’m a freak case so probably not the best person to judge efficacy.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not going well, but then again I also haven’t responded to spironolactone, cpa, estrogen, duta, stemox, minoxidil, ru, daro, ceti, vpa, wounding.. list goes on. I’m a freak case so probably not the best person to judge efficacy.
good luck

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much seti do use per day, and do you take it topically or orally? It seems that the likelihood of success with seti greatly increases when the drug is taken orally in high doses. From anecdotal reports, this method is far superior to topical application.

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey !

Sorry to post here but i can't find a thread about it (i will delete it if so)

I don't have a lot of money and i am using minoxidil 1ml a day / ceti and Nizoral right now but would like to start seti, but it is sooo expesive for me orally, even at 500mg daily dose.

Anybody here using it topically ? i know it wont be for maintenance but for slowing down is still good for me.

I am looking for mixture protocol, ingredients, any places to buy it beside of kane ?
Seems like you already know this, but topical seti will not work nearly as well as oral seti.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much seti do use per day, and do you take it topically or orally? It seems that the likelihood of success with seti greatly increases when the drug is taken orally in high doses. From anecdotal reports, this method is far superior to topical application.
I take 1g a day orally. Hasn’t done anything for me.