Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Welcome back Hell. Hey don't do that again man you nearly started a riot here!
Looking forward to a good read with your seti thread. (-:

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back Hellouser!

There was a riot when you were banned lol

Cant wait to hear your update.

- - - Updated - - -

And would love to hear from Vlatch, and whoever else is on Seti :)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairlifted

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but where did I ever mention I'd be using liquid finasteride? Why are people posting false things and HOW do they manage to make up these things?

I misread your post, I thought you were asking for just a source and not where you said you had a source of liquid finasteride, my bad.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairlifted. In terms of trialing Seti it is an experimental drug. Search for Follica.com, go in their news and watch the video. You will get the idea what Seti is about. I wouldn't waste your time on topical finasteride mate.

Avacfc

Reaction score
For you guys that will be using setipirant from kane. He has just emailed me stating there seti will be salted to solve vehicle problems. Not even sure if this is possible but its what he says!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

20legend

Reaction score
Welcome back Hell.
Mind giving us a quick hint as to how Seti has been the past 2 months for you? ;)
haha.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Hell.
Mind giving us a quick hint as to how Seti has been the past 2 months for you? ;)
haha.

Lol , Stop asking the same question because he would get angry , back to his attitude and then get banned again , Leave him alone until Monday:D

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol , Stop asking the same question because he would get angry , back to his attitude and then get banned again , Leave him alone until Monday:D

Spamming threads with the same questions over and over again should be grounds for a banning.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Spamming threads with the same questions over and over again should be grounds for a banning.

To Hellouser : It depends on how much patient you are , If they ask me the same question I'm cool with that , some people ( like you )get angry

which Is understandable andI totally respect , I am curious as the others to every new treatment BUT I know we have to wait at least 4 months to

see any result for hair.

To Others : Besides , As I mentioned before , thats not a good idea to expect others sacrifice their money on experimental and then just ask

them DID YOU GET ANY REGROWTH ? We are here to help , But its not someone duty to share his experience , thats kind of the favor . So Guys

Please try it by yourself or at least let everyone who is on SETI share their experience in a meantime.

Thanks.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
That's why I'm trying to join group buys, But it's not as simple as I thought. I need a special invitation but can't get it from anyone.

Yes you're right , I've got the invitation from Swiss but I still wait for approval. Once I get approve I will send you the invitation if you didn't make

it until that time.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
To Hellouser : It depends on how much patient you are , If they ask me the same question I'm cool with that , some people ( like you )get angry

which Is understandable andI totally respect , I am curious as the others to every new treatment BUT I know we have to wait at least 4 months to

see any result for hair.

To Others : Besides , As I mentioned before , thats not a good idea to expect others sacrifice their money on experimental and then just ask

them DID YOU GET ANY REGROWTH ? We are here to help , But its not someone duty to share his experience , thats kind of the favor . So Guys

Please try it by yourself or at least let everyone who is on SETI share their experience in a meantime.

Thanks.

I should start asking you the same questions every day and private message you the same question as well... let's see how long your patience lasts.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I should start asking you the same questions every day and private message you the same question as well... let's see how long your patience lasts.

Hahaaa lool , I said I respect to your angriness , So I expect you respect to me as well , If you don't believe me , Then try it dude :wave:.