Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering if one of you guys on the first Seti group buy would be happy to start a thread where all of you can share your progress/experience in one place. I understand you've just received your shipment and I know a lot of us on here are watching and waiting intently for your reports before we take the plunge ourselves.

Obviously we won't have any significant reports regarding hair changes for a few months (if at all) but there are more short term things which can happen such as reduction in itch/inflammation, shedding, side effects and anything else experienced. I've already seen one user report a reduction in scalp inflammation in 6 days and if I hear similar things I'll be getting on the second group buy.

Apologies if this is already being planned or is already somewhere and I've missed it!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the same too. nice post.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll all know when we know.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm aiming high with huge expectations for this one. I've got nothing to lose anyhow... and what's more disappointment? Thankfully there are bigger risk takers than me. My heart is on the home team.

maver1ck

Reaction score
Hellouser how long have you been on it so far and I remember reading you were going to try topical and oral to start off? Anything to report as of yet? Do you anticipate a shed?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser how long have you been on it so far and I remember reading you were going to try topical and oral to start off? Anything to report as of yet? Do you anticipate a shed?

Are you trolling?

maver1ck

Reaction score
No I am not trolling. Just desperate for any news that this will work since I am trying to get in on the second group buy. But like you said, when you know we all will.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I am not trolling. Just desperate for any news that this will work since I am trying to get in on the second group buy. But like you said, when you know we all will.

I just picked up my pack of SETI from my parents house. Nobody is even a week into using SETI so how can you expect anything to be reported? Hair grows slow, dont expect results until at least a couple months in.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just picked up my pack of SETI from my parents house. Nobody is even a week into using SETI so how can you expect anything to be reported? Hair grows slow, dont expect results until at least a couple months in.

I'm not looking for anything regarding hair growth. Mainly initial observations like a reduction in scalp itch/inflammation, shedding, sides or anything else to report in the initial days/weeks.

feelsbad

Reaction score
I agree with Dench, users should feel a reduction in inflammation fairly quickly, assuming this stuff works. That would be good for us to know.

maver1ck

Reaction score
I agree with Dench, users should feel a reduction in inflammation fairly quickly, assuming this stuff works. That would be good for us to know.

One user has already reported a reduction in inflammation within 6 days of starting the treatment. He says he is taking 150mg orally a day. I cant wait to try this stuff.

whatwhat

Reaction score
Are you trolling?

Okay so since nobody is going to say it, I'll say it.

Whats with the cranky attitude over people being curious and asking you questions?

Yeah, maybe you can't comment on growth from the product since hair grows slow, but there are a ton of different things you could talk about.

1. Application - How was it? Did you find it easy? How did you apply it? How much did you apply?
2. Ingestion - How much did you eat? Did you get an upset stomach? Did you take it on an empty stomach or full stomach?
3. Have you noticed anything different? Any scalp irritation? Any tingling? Did it help inflammation, or did it make no difference?
4. What did it do to the texture of your hair after applying it?

Those are just off the top of my head (pun intended)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so since nobody is going to say it, I'll say it.

Whats with the cranky attitude over people being curious and asking you questions?

Wanna get asked the same fucking questions regularly about it working or not for the last 3 months while you havent even received the stuff despite the fact that I've stated MULTIPLE times about it's status? Or how about 'hey, you got setipiprant today! is it working?!' Seriously, you expect to see regrowth in a single fucking WEEKEND? My inbox gets flooded often with questions about this and that, I don't have time to 'play doctor'. The forum's SEARCH function is more than sufficient seeing how many of you guys clearly refuse to simply READ the threads.

1. Application - How was it? Did you find it easy? How did you apply it? How much did you apply?
2. Ingestion - How much did you eat? Did you get an upset stomach? Did you take it on an empty stomach or full stomach?
3. Have you noticed anything different? Any scalp irritation? Any tingling? Did it help inflammation, or did it make no difference?
4. What did it do to the texture of your hair after applying it?

Those are just off the top of my head (pun intended)

No comment as I still haven't given it a go yet AND I've already answered some of those questions anyway.

whatwhat

Reaction score
Wanna get asked the same fucking questions regularly about it working or not for the last 3 months while you havent even received the stuff despite the fact that I've stated MULTIPLE times about it's status? Or how about 'hey, you got setipiprant today! is it working?!' Seriously, you expect to see regrowth in a single fucking WEEKEND? My inbox gets flooded often with questions about this and that, I don't have time to 'play doctor'. The forum's SEARCH function is more than sufficient seeing how many of you guys clearly refuse to simply READ the threads.

No comment as I still haven't given it a go yet AND I've already answered some of those questions anyway.
I've never asked you a single question or even posted a single thing regarding this product.

I just think you're coming off a little aggressive when people are just asking you questions because they have some hope that this may work for them. Also those questions I posted were not because I was asking you those questions, but to show you that there are plenty of other things that can be discussed besides long term growth/maintenance.

If it bothers you that much, maybe just don't post in these threads or answer the PMs until you feel you have something to share with the people who are curious. You'd think someone who is battling male pattern baldness would be a bit more sympathetic and understanding of peoples curiosity, even if they are jumping the gun a bit.

Anwyays, those are my 2 cents... I don't want to derail the thread further so I'll leave it at that.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser is always edgy, but he isn't out to just leave the community in the dust. He is always posting new findings or developments so just let him work this out and I'm sure if he finds that results (if any) are happening sooner than anticipated, he'll come racing back with an update.

He reminds me of happy Gilmore haha. He's a big part of the forum, so let's play nice. We just have to let all that have received their supply get started. I'm as excited as everyone else because this hairloss just raped me while on propecia after a year. I need this as much as anyone else. Supposedly there is a second group buy so maybe join in it?! I think i might..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just made my first batch. 600mg for 8 x 1ml doses (ethanol/pg vehicle @ 70/30 concentration, same method as I use to make RU). The stuff is a bit of b**ch to work with. It sticks/clumps together. It's not a fine powder, its more like flour. It's smell is a little weird, but not strong. Actually, the smell reminds me of this stuff:

shutterstock_10111477-481x313.jpg

Once dissolved, the solution is VERY yellow, almost looks like urine/apple juice. I'll be applying this stuff tonight for the FIRST time (dont fucking ask me about results tomorrow), however I'll be exfoliating the scalp, washing with nizoral and dermarolling for maximum penetration/absorption.

If I 'feel' any difference in scalp itch or sebum tomorrow I'll let you guys know. If you don't hear from me, it means the stuff killed me.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Just made my first batch. 600mg for 8 x 1ml doses (ethanol/pg vehicle @ 70/30 concentration, same method as I use to make RU). The stuff is a bit of b**ch to work with. It sticks/clumps together. It's not a fine powder, its more like flour. It's smell is a little weird, but not strong. Actually, the smell reminds me of this stuff:

shutterstock_10111477-481x313.jpg

Once dissolved, the solution is VERY yellow, almost looks like urine/apple juice. I'll be applying this stuff tonight for the FIRST time (dont fucking ask me about results tomorrow), however I'll be exfoliating the scalp, washing with nizoral and dermarolling for maximum penetration/absorption.

If I 'feel' any difference in scalp itch or sebum tomorrow I'll let you guys know. If you don't hear from me, it means the stuff killed me.

Hellouser , You may remember my posts in past and you know I always respect to what you did in forum , you were one of the first user who I get familiar with his thread on forum.So please don't get offended. ,I know those questions about regrowth doesn't make sense at all. we have to wait at least 2-3 months. I feel you and I appreciate your hard work about hairloss researches , but at the same time you need to calm down and talk politely with other users , we all here for help, there is not any other reason we are all in this community , we are not here to insult each other. even some questions doesn't make sense at all , you have to be respectful my friend. Good luck with Seti.

Reaction score
Excited for new drug and the results; I think I'm with the OP on this though, could we make a formal thread for people to share their progress in? That way we don't have to jump from thread to thread and we can keep everything neat and organized.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score

+1 ! :punk: