Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
Whereas it's very disappointing that seti doesn't seem to work nearly as well as we all hoped it would, it's still awesome that so many were willing to test it and organized group buys so quickly. That's the only way we're gonna get anywhere; testing things systematically and eliminating those that don't work.

Moving on, I guess our next objective should be to either get our hands on the right forumula for SM04554 or to find an affordable source for CB-03-01 so we can trial it at the right dose. It's just too damn scary to think there might be something that works out there and we're not using it.

Regrowth might never happen; We can't afford to not give it a try.

I agree. I don't think the book has been closed on setipiprant. But whatever the case, as long as people spew "finasteride" and blindly ignore everything else; the market will represent that. We want competition between drug companies, we want them to be hitting this from different angles. I think finasteride is basically 99% of the maintenance market. I think in many ways its a great drug. I also think lots of people get sides, and for some they may be long term if not permanent. It's crazy that the number one treatment we have even presents the slim possibility of some of these ridiculous side effects. Even if you're on finasteride and your not getting sides or their not too bad, it's not enough for some people. I will admit there's a group of lucky guys who can take finasteride or dutasteride and completely arrest hairloss without sides or even may get good sides in the form of testosterone boost. For those guys, it's an awesome functional cure.

We need to show these corporations that we are willing to spend good money for a hairloss prevention /regrowth medicine that does not make you worried your dick will fall off. That's why I feel that these new treatments need to be supported like your voting for a new president. Even if setipiprant is completely useless for hairloss, at least their trying to develope a safe cure.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Idk if you guys are aware of this but I was searching the web and found an update from swiss temples om reddit dated January 7th 2016 "s going very well, the outermost hair (NW2.5-NW1 area) is blending into the overall hair and is indistinguishable from the rest, quite long too by now. NW1-NW0 area doesn't have enough density yet. It's coming along but there was a slight setback when I went off the protocol for a week out of laziness on a holiday. Some of the smaller hairs went, which are now growing back again. Got PGE2 heading my way so it'll speed up a bit soon with the complete protocol. Not too keen on biweekly updates anymore cause people only end up making up whatever they want about them anyway. I guess I'll have to post clean before and after pics so even the willfully blind can get it.

You don't know the half of it. Conspiracies are one thing, I am getting flooded with emails. People telling me their life story and saying they're on the brink of killing themselves because of their hair. How do you deal with something like that? It's kinda paralyzing. And if that wasn't enough I'm also seeing trolls popping up on forums. Funny enough they're always either guys with almost no post history or the plain old people who we've had vendettas with for years because we called them out on being resellers and propaganda tools for "the kane shop". Which has screwed over quite many people, including most of us. His most famous stunt was sending out CB that was not CB (we had it third party tested, it was an incomplete synthesis), back when Cosmo freshly announced the chemical. He likely made several ten thousands of dollars and people ended up saying "oh well it just doesn't work". But anyway. On the other hand I can finally leave my house without styling my hair, worrying about strong winds or rain. So it's not very alluring to write stuff for people on the internet, especially when whenever I do post an update there's people trying to debunk me and other people asking me to counter debunk their debunking, seriously? hahaha

Good luck. Remember that you need to take care of all four angles. I did not see anything until I was using the ghetto protocol and took care of three angles with it, but it took off once I had covered all four. Just imagine a door with four locks, it's unlikely you will get in with one still closed."

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
I always get suspicious when someone doesn't post photos. I mean how hard is it? It is 2016 every freakin' phone have a decent enough camera on them... But I really hope I am wrong this time.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If he comes out with some blockbuster results in the next few months of clear before and after, that'll silence all the naysayers. I still do believe the prostaglandin theory makes a lot of sense.

Hoping that is the case, it's time to see some progress on something other than just the androgen DHT angle that's been dominant for the past 2 decades....good ol' sex drive killing, penis deforming DHT angle. :freak:

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I always get suspicious when someone doesn't post photos. I mean how hard is it? It is 2016 every freakin' phone have a decent enough camera on them... But I really hope I am wrong this time.

You've obviously never tried taking photos, go do it right now, dot some small lines with a biro on your beautiful bare temples, grab your Iphone/Android and pull your hair back to show off those temples, and then take a pic. See how well your lines come out on the phone. I can save you the time if you'd like and tell you they won't. Stop making uneducated assumptions on things you know nothing about.

- - - Updated - - -

good ol' sex drive killing, penis deforming DHT angle. :freak:

lol

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
You've obviously never tried taking photos, go do it right now, dot some small lines with a biro on your beautiful bare temples, grab your Iphone/Android and pull your hair back to show off those temples, and then take a pic. See how well your lines come out on the phone. I can save you the time if you'd like and tell you they won't. Stop making uneducated assumptions on things you know nothing about.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

hope you get the best results possible srs, I'm rooting for all you guys experimenting with new treatments. But why u gotta be so negative sometimes towards other poster who may doubt it. In the end we all want the same thing

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score

I have taken hundreds of photos of my hairline. That is how I keep track of my hair loss. I'll even tell you my secret: I take a lot and delete those that are not good. It is not rocket science.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Care to show off some of those photos paleocapa89? Didn't think so, and where exactly have all your photos got you? Nowhere. Did you even try doing what I suggested? Dotting some small lines on the scalp? Of course you didn't you were too lazy. It's easy to take photos of an entire hairline and watch it recede as in your case, it's much harder to take a good photo of a temple with very small black hairs on it, guessing you've never been smart enough to have gotten that opportunity.

Ok well as paleocapa89 see's the need to negative rep me for posting the truth I have decided that at the moment I will only put my log up on the private forum, the people there are at least slightly civilized and know how to communicate without posting stupid uninformed opinions and then getting insulted when they are shown up for their dumb views. Well done paleocapa89 you idiot.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Care to show off some of those photos paleocapa89? Didn't think so, and where exactly have all your photos got you? Nowhere. Did you even try doing what I suggested? Dotting some small lines on the scalp? Of course you didn't you were too lazy. It's easy to take photos of an entire hairline and watch it recede as in your case, it's much harder to take a good photo of a temple with very small black hairs on it, guessing you've never been smart enough to have gotten that opportunity.

Ok well as paleocapa89 see's the need to negative rep me for posting the truth I have decided that at the moment I will only put my log up on the private forum, the people there are at least slightly civilized and know how to communicate without posting stupid uninformed opinions and then getting insulted when they are shown up for their dumb views. Well done paleocapa89 you idiot.

You need to chill dude. You negative reped and insulted me with your first comment, so I just returned the favor. Don't like it? Then try to behave like a decent human being. Is your uncontrollable anger the side effect of seti? Don't forget to report that in your log. Btw, people are missing the pictures that show that the prostaglandin protocol works so what do you do? You get offended by it and declare that you are not willing to share publicly your log and photos that prove that it works. Clever move..

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
You need to chill dude. You negative reped and insulted me with your first comment, so I just returned the favor. Don't like it? Then try to behave like a decent human being. Is your uncontrollable anger the side effect of seti? Don't forget to report that in your log. Btw, people are missing the pictures that show that the prostaglandin protocol works so what do you do? You get offended by it and declare that you are not willing to share publicly your log and photos that prove that it works. Clever move..

The rep system doesn't work by "I rep you so you rep me" be it good rep or bad rep, you posted an uninformed, uneducated comment that only seeks to confuse people, so I neg repped and corrected you. You then don't neg rep me for showing you the error of your ways, of course I am going to be angry when someone is as stupid as that. The pics are there on Swiss Temple's protocol for all to see although you probably haven't bothered to look at his site yet. There are a fair few other people on the private forum on his protocol that are seeing maintenance and some like me, who try the whole/90% of the protocol are seeing regrowth. I thought I would come here to educate idiots like you on the protocol and then upload my log so you can see how it's doing for me, instead I get hate and stupid comments saying how "the whole thing is a scam/fake, we need to see photo evidence, we don't care about studies give us your pics" etc etc. Well I will upload pics, but on the private forum, why should I upload to somewhere where half the people are ungrateful ignorants.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
The rep system doesn't work by "I rep you so you rep me" be it good rep or bad rep, you posted an uninformed, uneducated comment that only seeks to confuse people, so I neg repped and corrected you. You then don't neg rep me for showing you the error of your ways, of course I am going to be angry when someone is as stupid as that. The pics are there on Swiss Temple's protocol for all to see although you probably haven't bothered to look at his site yet. There are a fair few other people on the private forum on his protocol that are seeing maintenance and some like me, who try the whole/90% of the protocol are seeing regrowth. I thought I would come here to educate idiots like you on the protocol and then upload my log so you can see how it's doing for me, instead I get hate and stupid comments saying how "the whole thing is a scam/fake, we need to see photo evidence, we don't care about studies give us your pics" etc etc. Well I will upload pics, but on the private forum, why should I upload to somewhere where half the people are ungrateful ignorants.

Don't tell me how to use the rep system. If you don't learn to behave I will down rep you every time. This is the third time you insulted me because I dared to mention the lack of pictures on swisstemple's page. Btw with a little wit you could have figured out from that, that I actually saw the pictures, which were pretty impressive and which he was taking regularly up to a point, so your argument that taking pictures is hard is nonsense.

Of course people would like to see pictures, that is the universally accepted measure of success in the hair loss world which is notoriously filled with scams and deception. Deal with it.

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you know it doesn't work? Have you tried it yourself? No? But you want convincing results? Well I'll tell you what you're not going to get them from the trials because the results have not been published yet, and the only other people using legit Setipiprant got it from Group Buys, most of them don't vacate these forums cause they're filled with idiots like you. But those who do, like me, say it works, and that depends by what your definition of "works" is, the drug decreases itch and shedding at low doses, barely anyone can afford to do higher dosages but from what it seems, Setipiprant is dose dependant, there are also other, stronger PGD2 inhibitors in the pipeline such as ADC, and Seti may be made more potent to increase inhibition and half life. If that is not convincing enough for you then nothing will be until the trials are published, so until then shut your stupid mouth. I can't say how many times I have had to explain it on these forums, people read what you say and then believe it unless they read something else, idiots like you forget that so you just post whatever garbage you feel like and don't care if it's true or false.

Hello douchebag, how are you, I have stopped reading your comment the moment you called me an idiot, So I dont really know what you hace written right after. But I can tell you that according to the nice chat there in your nice *** site, none of you gained any results from Seti. But well, I guess you didn't know that I am from there too (nice to realize how dumb you made out of yourself) But keep lying to yourself. You can also draw few hairs on your scalp if it makes you happy. Have fun with your life.

P.S - I cant wait for 1 year from now when I read you frustration comments about how you turned into nw4-5 and that Seti has stopped 'working' for you.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Hello douchebag, how are you, I have stopped reading your comment the moment you called me an idiot, So I dont really know what you hace written right after. But I can tell you that according to the nice chat there in your nice *** site, none of you gained any results from Seti. But well, I guess you didn't know that I am from there too (nice to realize how dumb you made out of yourself) But keep lying to yourself. You can also draw few hairs on your scalp if it makes you happy. Have fun with your life.

P.S - I cant wait for 1 year from now when I read you frustration comments about how you turned into nw4-5 and that Seti has stopped 'working' for you.

Hello moron, I stopped reading your comment at douchebag so I don't really know what you hace written right after. But I can tell you that I'm guessing it's something about how Seti doesn't work. I don't really care what you think of me or seti, because while I am regrowing my hair, you are sitting here losing yours and complaining, not only that, I check your regimen and see minoxidil, so a few years from now you will not only be bald but you will also be bald with terrible skin, all the girls will love you because you have confidence though hahahahaha. It means nothing to me whether you think Seti works or not, you're not even on it because you lack the determination to try pioneering stuff. Your content with being a bald moron. Enjoy.

g.i joey

Reaction score
is castor oil worth my time if im taking .5mg and .3mg of finasteride or is it just a waste of time without any other treatments.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
is castor oil worth my time if im taking .5mg and .3mg of finasteride or is it just a waste of time without any other treatments.

Probably not, it is very unlikely you will notice any cosmetic benefit from Castor alone, having said that there are one or two people at the private forum who have said their hair has looked much better when they've been on Castor oil.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hair is much darker and healthier looking since adding castor oil 1x a night. No, i did not magically regrow my NW0 hairline but my hair does not look lifeless like it did before.

Funny, my mom used to tout it as a great miracle to grow hair when I first started losing. I had just found out about minoxidil and said "No way keep your oil, these old wives tales homemade medicines don't work. Im just gonna get minoxidil"

Turn's out ricinolenic acid in castor oil activates the prostaglandin EP3 receptor.

...Moms are always right.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is much darker and healthier looking since adding castor oil 1x a night. No, i did not magically regrow my NW0 hairline but my hair does not look lifeless like it did before.

Funny, my mom used to tout it as a great miracle to grow hair when I first started losing. I had just found out about minoxidil and said "No way keep your oil, these old wives tales homemade medicines don't work. Im just gonna get minoxidil"

Turn's out ricinolenic acid in castor oil activates the prostaglandin EP3 receptor.

...Moms are always right.
Castor oil topically or oral ? Wicht brand and what exactly is your method ?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I put on minoxidil then put on castor oil.

I know I should be using DMSO/DMI, but I haven't gotten the time to get those things, hesitant to mix them as DMSO is a solvent that will pick up ANYTHING. So people on this board, if you are experimenting, make sure you have the DMSO in a glass bottle and use a glass pipette. Not plastic, you don't want plastic residues,chemicals in your body! I don't think minoxidl does enough for a penetration enhancer.

Search up beauty aura castor oil 100% Pure on amazon. Not too expensive. I want to start oral but not sure as all the bottles say "DO NOT INGEST". If anyone has any tips on that, please do share. The oral route may also provide benefits.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Is castor oil to be ingested orally or topically to obtain maximum benefit? Also what Is the type of castor oil I should be looking for?

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put on minoxidil then put on castor oil.

I know I should be using DMSO/DMI, but I haven't gotten the time to get those things, hesitant to mix them as DMSO is a solvent that will pick up ANYTHING. So people on this board, if you are experimenting, make sure you have the DMSO in a glass bottle and use a glass pipette. Not plastic, you don't want plastic residues,chemicals in your body! I don't think minoxidl does enough for a penetration enhancer.

Search up beauty aura castor oil 100% Pure on amazon. Not too expensive. I want to start oral but not sure as all the bottles say "DO NOT INGEST". If anyone has any tips on that, please do share. The oral route may also provide benefits.

Hi,

I just have bought oral castor oil. It is used to cause the fast emptying intestinal. They recomand to take it 1 to 3 teaspoon a day in milk or fruit juice.

That's just some pure castor oil. I think that while there is no other product in it, and that's 100% castor oil you can take it orally without any problems.

Sorry for bad english! :s