Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry to chime in with ignorance here, but I am very curious about all of this. To anyone who has used this - how did you use seti, what dose, how often, and have you experienced good results? This is supposed to ARREST hairloss, not regrow? Thanks :)

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry to chime in with ignorance here, but I am very curious about all of this. To anyone who has used this - how did you use seti, what dose, how often, and have you experienced good results? This is supposed to ARREST hairloss, not regrow? Thanks :)

Just read Westonci thread

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That "bisexual" word around here should bring a lot of finasteride/dutasteride corpses back haha...
Lol. Thankfully having a vagina means the extra estrogen doesn’t make me physically bisexual by default.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Thankfully having a vagina means the extra estrogen doesn’t make me physically bisexual by default.
Get a permanent makeup for your eyebrows, a wig for your head and try to save 50-100 grafts for Tsuji. As far as I know he should be able to change thickness and several other characteristics. İf you are really fucked up as you tell us that amount of pills and waste of money shouldn't save your *** forever. Just a simple advice

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a permanent makeup for your eyebrows, a wig for your head and try to save 50-100 grafts for Tsuji. As far as I know he should be able to change thickness and several other characteristics. İf you are really fucked up as you tell us that amount of pills and waste of money shouldn't save your *** forever. Just a simple advice
But the thing is I won’t have any grafts left
By the time it comes around with the rate of my hairloss! Literally most of what I lose is miniturised. Gotta try to keep it around somehow.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the thing is I won’t have any grafts left
By the time it comes around with the rate of my hairloss! Literally most of what I lose is miniturised. Gotta try to keep it around somehow.
Go to a hair transplant clinc and ask if the can extract 50 grafts and freeze them :D