Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

cornstalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
My seti cleared customs and starting tomorrow i'll be doing 1.6g/day, maybe i'll up it to 2g somewhere down the line..
i should have enough for about 7-7.5 months and my hair loss is pretty aggressive, will be dropping propecia dosage as well and will report on how it goes..
I should order pge2 pretty soon as well.
Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you are dropping finasteride? Sides? I will be taking seti pretty soon, but am only doing so because finasteride gives me sides. I want to know why other people decide to get on seti considering the price

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you are dropping finasteride? Sides? I will be taking seti pretty soon, but am only doing so because finasteride gives me sides. I want to know why other people decide to get on seti considering the price
same reason, finasteride gives sides.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will you be adding microneedling to your regimen?
Yeah, i already recently added microneedling to my regimen .

Please keep us updated on everything. Basically of side effects, effectiveness, shedding etc. Thanks
I will, though i gotta say i almost never notice shedding anymore even though my hair keeps getting thinner.

I've had a long history of sides with propecia, basically my body doesn't tolerate it well..
I used to be one 1g/day but had to drop it since of serious libido loss, stopped using dht blocker all together for 2 years(gave ru a trial also but it gave me sides as well),
When i lost most of my hair density so i decided to give small dosage of propecia another shot, was on 1/4 of a pill for a long time but it didn't stop hair loss too much nor gave me serious sides , when upping dosage to 1/2pill i started getting sides again , and also my hair loss hasn't really stopped so i figured giving seti a good trial to see if it works and dropping propecia would be smart for me.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will, though i gotta say i almost never notice shedding anymore even though my hair keeps getting thinner.

I could never understand this. How could your hair keep getting thinner and thinner when there is no shedding ?

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on ~1.5g for about a month now. I think I'm making some progress. Too early to tell for sure, as I was needling weekly with a 1mm stamp previous to seti, so it's possible those results are just starting to show. However, I did quit Adenogen and topical spironolactone and my itch didn't come back for the most part.

Sides are minimal and very tolerable so far. I think my eyes are drier and at times it seems that I might have tired face more often than I should. I was having joint pain the first few weeks but I'm not sure if I can attribute that to the seti. Overall, I haven't had any sides that have me considering quitting.

I'm going to add topical CB soon when it arrives so I'm glad I started the seti first and had a chance to gauge its effectiveness alone, even though it was a short amount of time. I might go down to 1g/day once I start 5% CB for cost and unknown longterm risks.

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
When choosing your supplier do not choose Lyphar. My package of 100g paid 1065$ has been seized by customs. I had started the alibaba trade assurance process for refund but they begged me to cancel it assuring that customs will release the order after receiving the proper documents. That has not been the case and now they are want to give me only a refund of 180$. I lost a lot of money because they have not keep faith to their word, please do not make the same mistake.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started seti again after several months of just minoxidil. 1 week in and way less shedding.
I’m about 2 weeks in. My hair feels and looks healthier already and I thought my shedding had slowed, but over the last few days I’ve noticed I’m still shedding.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m about 2 weeks in. My hair feels and looks healthier already and I thought my shedding had slowed, but over the last few days I’ve noticed I’m still shedding.
you need to shed your bad thin hair that will regrow thicker. it can take 2-3 months. After that you will still have shedding but much much less than before seti.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you need to shed your bad thin hair that will regrow thicker. it can take 2-3 months. After that you will still have shedding but much much less than before seti.
Thanks for the response. Is it possible to completely halt shedding? @westonci seems to have stopped shedding?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Is it possible to completely halt shedding? @westonci seems to have stopped shedding?
I had periods when shedding was at absolute zero. But it comes back to some degree. I don't know why.
Westonci has hardly any hair left and its very short. He might just have very little shedding. I don't know.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had periods when shedding was at absolute zero. But it comes back to some degree. I don't know why.
Westonci has hardly any hair left and its very short. He might just have very little shedding. I don't know.
What are your results from taking seti? Are you pleased with the results? Has it improved your hair?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my results were identical to westonci, but i have more hair overall, so it did improve a lot. The downsides are it takes awhile to regrow thicker hair overall.

Deam! Hope they will release this med one day :(

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my results were identical to westonci, but i have more hair overall, so it did improve a lot. The downsides are it takes awhile to regrow thicker hair overall.
That’s great man congrats. Did you buy from Lewis? I’m about to buy some from him.