Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also big thanks to westonci. Very cool of you to trial this stuff, despite all the haters. Much appreciated.
I agree, westconci gets props for taking the bull by the horn and keeping us posted!

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all these people write a post the size of the Old Testament
giphy.gif

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My seti came today!

Where's the best place to store them once I put them into capsules? Can anyone help me with this?

tenniskidaaron1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm getting my seti from Lewis (seems like a good guy), and they're shipping it to me in the Philippines. I'm worried that customs might seize it though. Can one of you help me with getting over this hurdle. What should I have the package labelled?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm getting my seti from Lewis (seems like a good guy), and they're shipping it to me in the Philippines. I'm worried that customs might seize it though. Can one of you help me with getting over this hurdle. What should I have the package labelled?

Lyphar labelled mine thaumatin which is a type of sweetener or something. I didn't know at first I was like why the f*** have they sent me a sweetener, I need HAIR

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
he use to be the contact guy for Zhe Chem, but he went independent. Ive been using his seti for over 6 months now.

Where is he now and how can be contacted?

I contacted ZheChem on Alibaba and they haven't been returning my emails.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just paid to buy about about 350g of seti and i'd like to know if anyone had any problems when receiving such amount,
Or was anyone asked what was the payment for upon receiving the shipment and if so what did you answer to make it seem legit as i'm very afraid costumes will seize such quantity.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just paid to buy about about 350g of seti and i'd like to know if anyone had any problems when receiving such amount,
Or was anyone asked what was the payment for upon receiving the shipment and if so what did you answer to make it seem legit as i'm very afraid costumes will seize such quantity.

From whom did you buy ? and where are you from ?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Theirs a lot more seizure happening from customs because of fentanyl from China.

These days powders from China get easily flagged.

Lewis set up some mail forwarding option but the limit is 75g per package in weight.

Last edited:

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when will realease seti and fevi?
Why this forums not interested in realse-date?
because it is so long?

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
My seti cleared customs and starting tomorrow i'll be doing 1.6g/day, maybe i'll up it to 2g somewhere down the line..
i should have enough for about 7-7.5 months and my hair loss is pretty aggressive, will be dropping propecia dosage as well and will report on how it goes..
I should order pge2 pretty soon as well.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
My seti cleared customs and starting tomorrow i'll be doing 1.6g/day, maybe i'll up it to 2g somewhere down the line..
i should have enough for about 7-7.5 months and my hair loss is pretty aggressive, will be dropping propecia dosage as well and will report on how it goes..
Will you be adding microneedling to your regimen?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please keep us updated on everything. Basically of side effects, effectiveness, shedding etc. Thanks