Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The growth is wayyy too slow..
You clearly lack of something.. Sunburns ? Topical AA to get rid of the DHT scalp?

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys im still in f*****g shock.. Why aren't people freaking out over this!? The amount of regrowth that Weston got is crazy!

Prostaglandin protocol works. His regrowth doesn't even surprise me. Reading Cotsarelis' papers enough times to understand them and these kind of results just seem obvious. The science is there and its rock solid.

The FDA is what is stopping really effective treatments from reaching us. Have to go around.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
If i can remember old photos of westonci that doesn't look really like new regrowth yet. Also where is the scientific proof that seti ( not like AA) fastens the regrowth of hair , so instead of ~ 3months for your treatment to get new hair it only takes 2 weeks?

Don't believe in everything, prostaglandin protocol was also stated as cure and well does it gave everyone excessive regrowth?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually did get sexual sides from it. Perhaps due to tiredness, also caused by it.

I don't know, I may revisit if it becomes cheaper.

You can't get sexual sides from Seti normally. It must be tiredness or impurities for sure.

If i can remember old photos of westonci that doesn't look really like new regrowth yet. Also where is the scientific proof that seti ( not like AA) fastens the regrowth of hair , so instead of ~ 3months for your treatment to get new hair it only takes 2 weeks?

Don't believe in everything, prostaglandin protocol was also stated as cure and well does it gave everyone excessive regrowth?

So..Look again ;) His completely bald vertex only start now to fill and everywhere in his scalp,there is hair thickening and a lot of vellus hair.
Also,it doesn't go to the FULL protocol,only lazy dermaneedling and LiCL,and normal PGE2 (equivalent to minoxidil+Fina in terms of regrowth) + PGD2 antagonist.
You need more than just this to achieve full protocol and to be CONSISTANT.
Also,PG protocol was never stated to be the Ultimate Cure,but to be helpfull to treat AAG (to a certain extent - Completely). Because PG are linked with Mbp for sure,just look at Costarelis Papers.
Also,AA doesn't fasten the regrowth of hair and neither Seti does :)

Does it gave everyone ? Only a few people tried it,because it's expensive as hell ! People can barely afford normal brand minoxidil/Fina and always take the generic and you expect them to take 150+ $/month experimental treatment ?

All of people who have tried pure seti (and not bullshit full of impurities/heavy metals) had thickening + stopped hair loss without any sexual sides (only tiredness and insomnia with a huge dose was noted). Anyone here will f*** fina and take this if that was affordable.
I mean,f*** sleep,when you have hair loss stoped with your dick/libido,you can f*** chicks all the night,who needs to sleep anyway in 21th century ? ;)

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't get sexual sides from Seti normally. It must be tiredness or impurities for sure.

So..Look again ;) His completely bald vertex only start now to fill and everywhere in his scalp,there is hair thickening and a lot of vellus hair.
Also,it doesn't go to the FULL protocol,only lazy dermaneedling and LiCL,and normal PGE2 (equivalent to minoxidil+Fina in terms of regrowth) + PGD2 antagonist.
You need more than just this to achieve full protocol and to be CONSISTANT.
Also,PG protocol was never stated to be the Ultimate Cure,but to be helpfull to treat AAG (to a certain extent - Completely). Because PG are linked with Mbp for sure,just look at Costarelis Papers.
Also,AA doesn't fasten the regrowth of hair and neither Seti does :)

Does it gave everyone ? Only a few people tried it,because it's expensive as hell ! People can barely afford normal brand minoxidil/Fina and always take the generic and you expect them to take 150+ $/month experimental treatment ?

All of people who have tried pure seti (and not bullshit full of impurities/heavy metals) had thickening + stopped hair loss without any sexual sides (only tiredness and insomnia with a huge dose was noted). Anyone here will f*** fina and take this if that was affordable.
I mean,f*** sleep,when you have hair loss stoped with your dick/libido,you can f*** chicks all the night,who needs to sleep anyway in 21th century ? ;)

Truth. <3

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope so, I really do. But I got em, so who knows

Man this post got me thinking,

You know what black market/shady dealers should do? They should grind up some generic finasteride pills, mix them with some standard filler, then reassemble the mixture in pill form and then sell it as Seti for a huge markup.

^_^

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man this post got me thinking,

You know what black market/shady dealers should do? They should grind up some generic finasteride pills, mix them with some standard filler, then reassemble the mixture in pill form and then sell it as Seti for a huge markup.

^_^
Yeah, and then a few sales later they get caught and no one buys from them again. If they have to keep changing their name/business, getting customers will become very hard. Not worth it in the long term.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope so, I really do. But I got em, so who knows

It must be impurities for me. If you can,take a new batch of 30g with 500mg/day first week and go 1g/day for the rest.

Swiss stated that his protocol (based on Costa and Follica team researchs) only works if everything is taken (like,you can't summon Shenron if you don't have the 7 dragon balls ;) )
Westonci doesn't dermaroll everyweek. He doesn't take Valproic Acid,neither do UVB Lamp session (increase in PGE2 and Lactic Acid ;) ),Stemoxydine,Miconazole,Cloprostenol,Selenium Disulphide and Miconazole.
And yet he HAD results!

And he could add minoxidil,duta or fina or maybe both to have even more success but he didn't,and yet he had more sucess than most of us.

Take a look at it : https://i.imgur.com/zy2LKNB.jpg

Take a cheap natural PGDTS inhibitor like "Overall, ricinoleic acid, acteoside, amentoflavone, quercetin-3-O-rutinoside and hinokiflavone were predicted to be PTGDS inhibitors with good pharmacokinetic properties and minimal adverse skin reactions." (from a 2015 study) and test it ;)

Last edited:

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a cheap natural PGDTS inhibitor like "Overall, ricinoleic acid, acteoside, amentoflavone, quercetin-3-O-rutinoside and hinokiflavone were predicted to be PTGDS inhibitors with good pharmacokinetic properties and minimal adverse skin reactions." (from a 2015 study) and test it ;)

Additional PTGDS inhibitors.

Selenium Disulphide isn't actually part of the protocol but its a good idea. It's what I want to use. It's well tolerated in people as well. You can get it over the counter at 2.5% as a lotion or 1% via Selsun Blue. I want the pure stuff though so I can synthesize like a 5% topical.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci What about adding topical cetirizine to aid hair growth. It's been shown to be beneficial topically, It's cheap and dissolves easily. I've read in a few sources that it reduces pgd2 and increases pge2 simultaneously. I have purchased 10G to use topically at 2%.

Reaction score
I recently bought 30 G of seti from Kane, within a week I had the same side effects I had taking finasteride. I looked up seti and no one has reported any sexual side effects... could my seti be a bad batch?

Reaction score
I had the same sh*t dude!! What side effects did you get?
would really like to get my batch tested if anyone knows where...

I actually had the typical finasteride side effects which for me follow the exact same order depending on the dose of finasteride I take ( I have experimented a lot with both hassan and wong topical finasteride and normal oral finasteride) but my side effects are I am extremely horny for 2-5 days depending on the dose and then I crash very hard, as in I cant get it up.

Seti did the EXACT same thing to me over time (2 weeks)

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently bought 30 G of seti from Kane, within a week I had the same side effects I had taking finasteride. I looked up seti and no one has reported any sexual side effects... could my seti be a bad batch?

on private forums, ive never heard anyone saying about sexual side effects. I've been on seti for 1+ year, on and off, and never had any side effects from it besides tired face sometimes. Ur seti must be RU or something else.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My batch its on its way to be tested. If need need a tester i got an adress for 150euro in Europe.

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
600 mg/day seti from Alibaba 5 days in

Side effects:
-difficult staying asleep. First 2 nights i woke up every f*****g hour, by the 3rd night, i slept all the way through the night but still felt sluggish
-extremely dry eyes
-sluggish feeling possibly due to lack of proper sleep(the feeling you have the day after a restless night)
-dry lips and skin in general

Side effects are diminishing day by day(i think). Will continue at this dose for a total of 1.5 weeks before upping dosage to 1g/day.
I also just started applying pge2 1mg/day

I will really be depressed if the sleep issues do not completley resolve. I am all for dealing with certain side effects in the name of saving my hair, but messing with sleep is asking for a whole other can of worms, not to mention destroying my work productivity and life in general.

i also just ordered velvet deer antler to add to this. The benefits look to be exactly what we need for hair growth.

Im sure a lot of people here laugh at herbs, as i used to as well, thinking big pharma is the only way, but I began suffering from debilitating IBS around the same time i began noticing hairloss (2 years). After countless hours of research, numerous visits to doctors, and taking medications that did not help, a special combination of herbs cured me within 3 weeks. This is without modifying my diet, which i know plays a huge factor. This experience has made me a believer.

Leto

Reaction score
@westonci, do you have some pics of your hairline before starting oral treatment? How your crown and temples looked like? You had slick bald top or just typical "few thin hair on top"? Could you compare your crown and temples before one month of oral seti? These little hair are just normal miniaturized hair, or something growing back? And are there more users on this forum, who are going with 1 g per day?

Btw, looking at your crown and remembering guys from Cotsarelis' patents thread who had microneedling, prp and minoxidil, I'm really f*****g CURIOUS how would results with seti woul look like.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci, do you have some pics of your hairline before starting oral treatment? How your crown and temples looked like? You had slick bald top or just typical "few thin hair on top"? Could you compare your crown and temples before one month of oral seti? These little hair are just normal miniaturized hair, or something growing back? And are there more users on this forum, who are going with 1 g per day?

Btw, looking at your crown and remembering guys from Cotsarelis' patents thread who had microneedling, prp and minoxidil, I'm really f*****g CURIOUS how would results with seti woul look like.

He has a thread of 35 pages and there is everything there.

600 mg/day seti from Alibaba 5 days in

Side effects:
-difficult staying asleep. First 2 nights i woke up every f*****g hour, by the 3rd night, i slept all the way through the night but still felt sluggish
-extremely dry eyes
-sluggish feeling possibly due to lack of proper sleep(the feeling you have the day after a restless night)
-dry lips and skin in general

Wiou wiou wiou ! Bad seti with impurities alert !