Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is f*****g seti the cure? Who would know.

Isnt this coming to market soon?

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For Seti probably 2020-2021

For Fevi its 2019

Aways trust in the big pharma. Thinking any solution would come from start ups was aways stupid. Truth be told, if any of those start ups showed anything with a chance of sucess they would probally be bought in the blink of an eye.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is f*****g seti the cure? Who would know.

Isnt this coming to market soon?
Fevi should yield better results or results quicker than seti since its stronger. I think Seti is to Fevi as Fina is to Dutasteride

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we know that fevi will be approved?? On paper, seti looked good for asthma, but did little and they pulled the plug.
Cause it was not far superior than current treatment while Fevi alteady showed in phase 2 that it is . Sear for " asthma game changer treatment " article on various scientiifc mags this year . 150mg fevi per day is all we will need . Che k the phase 2 results for asthma and the various doses .

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm, seti does work. I get regrowth below current hairline ~2 weeks after starting treatment. However, these are the drawbacks:
1) expensive
2) have to rely on private forums, and solubility changes depending on what batch u get, takes months to get ur stuff.
3) works slowly
4) have to mix solution every day because seti doesn't stay dissolved.
5) tired face, im not sure if it is seti or what, but there is something to it. I applied before bed.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember that westonci isnt on any AA.
If someone use it with RU you wont have to take that much orally
Also, the Swiss vehicule the best vehicule for Seti?
For RU, a liposomal vehicule can increase by 4 the amount absorbed by skin scalp.

A clean skin,a very good vehicule and a pure seti is all you nees to get rid of Pgd2.
Just too bad that it is so fuckin expensive..
Coz people had results with 500mg and 1g.
Westonci had it with 2 daily orally.
Or ORALLY bioavailaibility is cut in half.
For me topically would work better.

If only we had it at 800$ for 250g.
With a great GB,we could have lower prices and testing all of that.

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If only we had it at 800$ for 250g.
With a great GB,we could have lower prices and testing all of that.

I know this Chinese chem comp. which sells it for 1600 p kg

Shanghai Hannochem International Co.,Ltd

But have not bought it there yet myself... Maybe I will... But sure as hell need to test it for purity... Keep me in the loop if somebody wants to order there

inmyhead

Reaction score
Can confirm, seti does work. I get regrowth below current hairline ~2 weeks after starting treatment. However, these are the drawbacks:
1) expensive
2) have to rely on private forums, and solubility changes depending on what batch u get, takes months to get ur stuff.
3) works slowly
4) have to mix solution every day because seti doesn't stay dissolved.
5) tired face, im not sure if it is seti or what, but there is something to it. I applied before bed.

If you are lying, well atleast try not to make it obvious...

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
westonci, Appreciate you sharing the connect and paying to test the product. Although I purchased mine alrdy, my next batch will come from the guy you just mentioned. PM me your paypal or venmo info and I will send you 100 usd to help cover your cost of testing.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
You can notice new hairs sprawling after 2 weeks. Bro, this isnt finasteride where you have to wait for months
Read again what i quoted. In one sentence you said that it works slowly while in the other that it works after 2 weeks. You are arguing with yourself. Seems like that you might never even tried seti/fevi?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read again what i quoted. In one sentence you said that it works slowly while in the other that it works after 2 weeks. You are arguing with yourself. Seems like that you might never even tried seti/fevi?
No you are just dumb. You get regrowth after 2 weeks, then have to wait 1-2 months for the next batch of new hairs.

Noobie

Reaction score
@westonci Could you post better pictures of your hairline? It seems to be working but hard to compare to your first pictures you posted! Congrats btw!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci Could you post better pictures of your hairline? It seems to be working but hard to compare to your first pictures you posted! Congrats btw!

IMPORTANT:
my hair is 9mm all around in this pic. In older pics I left my top 2-3cm. I also covered my temples with hairs in older pics i.e I purposefully left them long to cover the temples.

https://i.imgur.com/xxFpX6H.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4RWTXB9.jpg

You can see almost a shadow of new hair coming in.

Only 1 month, I honestly wish I did high dose oral from the get go and not wasted the last 18 months on topical :/

Last edited:

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We currently have a GB on the private forum for seti going on right now and Im trying to get 6 months supply of 1.25g seti daily which is about 225g and would run me about $3060 which is not f*****g cheap.''

Wow! For that price you can get a hair transplant! Or years and years supply of minoxidil!

Any reason why you would spend so much money on this but not on minoxidil or a transplant?