Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah yeah, sorry, by that I meant the ethanol most everybody can get their hands on is still hydrous ethanol @ 95%.
I thought that's what you meant as well. But the point is, since the concentration is high enough (>95%), that small bit of water shouldn't prevent a hydrophobic substance from getting dissolved at all right? Just assume that if you fully dissolve legit seti in a solvent without any water, and then add a few drops of water, it's hard to imagine that will make all the seti miraculously dissipate huh;)

IMO there's only two possibilities:

1. The physical properties of the seti crystalline is different from previous batches (e.g. not fine enough) preventing it from dissolving.
2. We got fxxked up by the lab.

Considering everything we get from the private forum is automatically considered legit and pure, I am very reluctant to bring up the second possibilityo_O

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the private forum Setipiprant cost about $340/25g

Funny that I asked you by PM how to join the private forums but you never replied.
So you are reporting an experience that we cannot even try for ourselves. I don't know another user as useless as you.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I begin explaining why Setipiprant does work, let me give you some reference.

On the private forum Setipiprant cost about $340/25g

Allergans Clinical trials is doing 2g daily

At that dose $340 would only last you 12 days, lol

Practically everyone on Seti is doing between 50 - 250mg daily which is practically nothing and explains the mediocre results some are getting.

Having experimented with the prostaglandin protocol and upping and lowering doses of both PGE2 and seti i can confirm that the Seti dose plays a much larger role in the final results

I had a convo with someone on the private forum who is doing 1.25g Seti every day and he claims hes getting really nice results I saw some of his before and after pics and they are very impressive, even better than mine.

F88lutu.jpg

Unfortunately Im not that rich so Im stuck with doing around 500mg (only this past month was doing 250mg before that) every day and Im still getting decent thickening for the thinning hairs and not so much in the slick bald areas.

I started out doing 250mg seti when I began a year ago and moved up to 500mg for the last month or so

Unfortunately the newest version of seti from the private forum doesnt dissolve in ethanol/polsorbate/dmi solution, so im forced to go all oral in about 2 months when I run out of my current supply.

Im absolutely convinced that anything under 1g is largely a waste, which is why so many guys claim seti doesnt work etc. I notcied a significant difference in results when moving from 250mg to 500mg daily.

We currently have a GB on the private forum for seti going on right now and Im trying to get 6 months supply of 1.25g seti daily which is about 225g and would run me about $3060 which is not f*****g cheap.

TLDR; Seti under 1g per day is largely a waste. Seti does work but you need to go big or go home. Im planning on doing 1g orally for 6 months.

So seti is working for mantaining right? How about new hair ?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half of your Seti will be destroyed when taken orally :)
So your 1 or 2g will only be 500mg or 1g.
Take it topically,with a f*****g good Vehicule/Carrier instead of wasting your time/money.

Moreover, Seti is a PGD2 blocker/CRTH2 antagonist which is fuckin important for stop/halting hairloss.
In paper,it works better than DHT blocker and with less side effects (especially sexual side effects).

PGD2 stacks in bald area. If you want to stop your hairloss 4ever,get rid of PGD2,of sebum-excess,scalp inflammation,DHT sensitivity and you're done.
So instead of this and if you have enough money, take a mix of :
Topical Fina or RU 5% or CB (once a day for DHT/Androgens) + Seti or Fevi (twice a day/CRTH2 and PGD2) + good shampoo with Keto (Scalp Inflammation - Keto also f*** your PGE2 scalp levels by lowering them), scalp massage + a mix of Himalayan Salt/Activated Charcoal Powder/Apple Cider Vinegar (sebum excess).

And you're done,it's over. Pricey but over haha.

And you need good suppliers with good quality chemicals ;) Kane is sometimes good sometimes not reliable at all

You can add derminator (Dermaroll at long term will leave you micro scarring and damage,and your scalp will be very bad.),a peeling of lactic acid 10-15% once by month or every 2 months, betamethasone and retinoic acid

For regrowth,the hardest part,I can't say something bcoz everyone is different and not everythin works for everyone.

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Topical > Oral

Its just that the new Seti being shipped from the private forum doesnt dissolve in swiss vehicle so I have to think of another vehicle.

Im thinking maybe DMI
Are you on seti right now?

I got a question for you. I just started seti orally and after about 30 min my heart beats faster and little bit harder. It makes it really hard to sleep.

Do you have that side effect?

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to try this.

1.75g seti daily
800 mcg pge2 daily
Dermanator 1.5mm once a week with licl

3 weeks ago bought 100g of seti from alibaba for 750 shipped and the damn package gets lost. I split the cost with the seller and getting a replacement for 430 shipped. Also purchased 1g of pge2 for 279 shipped. Both should be getting here next week. This trial is a small price to pay to discover a halt in my hairloss and slight thickening. I will pay ANYTHING to save my quickly thinning hair

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yessir. Alibaba is the next best option when people here keeping posting about "private forum" group buys but not willing to allow us to buy it as well. No reason to buy overpriced from Kane, he's basically a middleman and most likely buys from the manufacturers who sell on alibaba. I will def test for purity myself, but not waiting for those results before starting(not gonna change my mind on using this sh*t LOL) Purity tests from seller returned at 99.89 Seti and 99.98 PGE2. That percentage of impurities should not effect the results, just maybe sides.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone buy from Kane and not Alibaba? Kane is a price gouger. His prices are insane!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1 month on 1.5g oral Setipiprant everyday.

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical in terms of compliance and results.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

So far no side effects (Physical, Mental and Cosmetic)

kWXbRjF.jpg

Last edited:

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
1 month on 1.5g oral Setipiprant everyday.

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical in terms of compliance and results.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

View attachment 63650

Your hair is coming in stronger.

Will you please post a pic of your hairline?