Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Before I begin explaining why Setipiprant does work, let me give you some reference.

On the private forum Setipiprant cost about $340/25g

Allergans Clinical trials is doing 2g daily

At that dose $340 would only last you 12 days, lol

Practically everyone on Seti is doing between 50 - 250mg daily which is practically nothing and explains the mediocre results some are getting.

Having experimented with the prostaglandin protocol and upping and lowering doses of both PGE2 and seti i can confirm that the Seti dose plays a much larger role in the final results

I had a convo with someone on the private forum who is doing 1.25g Seti every day and he claims hes getting really nice results I saw some of his before and after pics and they are very impressive, even better than mine.

F88lutu.jpg

Unfortunately Im not that rich so Im stuck with doing around 500mg (only this past month was doing 250mg before that) every day and Im still getting decent thickening for the thinning hairs and not so much in the slick bald areas.

I started out doing 250mg seti when I began a year ago and moved up to 500mg for the last month or so

Unfortunately the newest version of seti from the private forum doesnt dissolve in ethanol/polsorbate/dmi solution, so im forced to go all oral in about 2 months when I run out of my current supply.

Im absolutely convinced that anything under 1g is largely a waste, which is why so many guys claim seti doesnt work etc. I notcied a significant difference in results when moving from 250mg to 500mg daily.

We currently have a GB on the private forum for seti going on right now and Im trying to get 6 months supply of 1.25g seti daily which is about 225g and would run me about $3060 which is not f*****g cheap.

TLDR; Seti under 1g per day is largely a waste. Seti does work but you need to go big or go home. Im planning on doing 1g orally for 6 months.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you trying to get more seti if you were in a group buy for fevi?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the newest version of seti from the private forum doesnt dissolve in ethanol/polsorbate/dmi solution, so im forced to go all oral in about 2 months when I run out of my current supply.

This is the silliest thing I've heard so far, it's either soluble in ethanol or not.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the silliest thing I've heard so far, it's either soluble in ethanol or not.

Seti is hydrophobic. And ethanol still contains water, hence why people dilute the water content w/ the addition of polysorbate/dmi. Further, there can be more than one way, i.e. # of steps/order of steps, to synthesize a molecule in a lab, which can give the end product slightly different properties such as color, granule size, sensitivity to water, etc. Likely why the current batch westonci received is still precipitating out.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seti is hydrophobic. And ethanol still contains water, hence why people dilute the water content w/ the addition of polysorbate/dmi. Further, there can be more than one way, i.e. # of steps/order of steps, to synthesize a molecule in a lab, which can give the end product slightly different properties such as color, granule size, sensitivity to water, etc. Likely why the current batch westonci received is still precipitating out.

Sounds to me more like this would be an inferior product and I would not want to be taking that orally.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Theres actually 3 generations of Private Forum Seti
  • 1st gen was the Yellow Seti
  • 2nd Gen was white and was first shipped out around beginning of 2016
  • 3rd Gen is the new batch of Seti thats being shipped out starting April 2017 im assuming
So apparently seti solution (50% ethanol, 30% polysorbate, 20% DMI and 1 drop dmso) doesnt work on the 3rd gen Seti. Precipitate falls straight to the bottom and wont dissolve.

tp6Eu2d.jpg

5smIxzJ.jpg

aD4T4Jy.jpg

UXyUzFL.jpg

TxDiYmR.jpg

jd9DQmK.jpg

LXlZ1b0.jpg

am8lXOk.jpg

MPxi7MN.jpg

Its hard to see but theres a lot of precipitate towards the bottom that doesnt dissolve

Normally with first and second generation seti when it dissolves it looks like trenbolone. i.e golden yellow color

tritrenweb.jpg

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds to me more like this would be an inferior product and I would not want to be taking that orally.

Instead of fearmongering, please educate yourself on compound synthesis. Besides, 1) you're not taking nor planning to take seti orally anyway, 2) calling any substance that's consistently been tested to be 99.9X% pure an inferior product is plain ridiculous.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
i get the feeling that with the current cost by the time you have had cosmetically significant results, you will have spent as much money as a hair transplant, except then you have to keep spending money to maintain it.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you use trenbolone and are asking money for a hair loss treatment...

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you use trenbolone and are asking money for a hair loss treatment...

the tren pic is just an image i found, i was using it for reference as to how properly dissolved seti should look like.

Also my plan is to do 1g daily which will cost me about $2500 witch im funding myself, any volunteer donation will go towards higher seti dosage and is 100% optional and im not forcing anyone to do.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I havent experienced it myself, however I do seti oral in the morning so I wouldnt know if it causes that for me.
on oral seti 450 mg per day for 15 months. no idea if/how it works, since i'm using other stuff too. but so far it seems i'm maintaining without finasteride.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's too expensive, and not enough proof that it actually does work on a large scale.

I was looking at tofacitinib prices last night, that's also really costly, like $2k for 60 pills. I wanted some for my alopecia areta. God damn hair loss, all kinds of hair loss, and big pharma prices.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 probably works as well but the sh*t you buy from Kane is a sodium salt. It would have to be dissolved in something like vinegar essence to free the TM, otherwise the penetration and efficacy is likely to be crap which explains why the few posters here who used Kane's TM weren't seeing any results.

Rechemco sells unbound TM. Either buy that, or buy Kane's and dissociate it from the sodium. I have no idea how to do that, it's just what I read on the German forums but it involves an acid like vinegar essence. According to Alopezie.de's resident chemist.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci

I mean I just don't get it. It would take a significant amount less to mix topical, and be right there on your head!

Topical > Oral

Its just that the new Seti being shipped from the private forum doesnt dissolve in swiss vehicle so I have to think of another vehicle.

Im thinking maybe DMI