Seriously, How Many Of You Masturbate And How Often?

Do you masturbate and if so, how often?

• I don't masturbate

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I masturbate once per week at most

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I masturbate at least 2-3 times per week

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I masturbate 4-7 times per week

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I masturbate more than 7 times per week

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2-3 times a day lol. I got lots of married milfs' pics from facebook (most are my friends) and I fap to them mostly at night.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2-3 times a day lol. I got lots of married milfs' pics from facebook (most are my friends) and I fap to them mostly at night.

That's...f*****g creepy. I never understood the attraction to MILFs.

Now if we're talking hot asian chicks in their early 20s, count me in.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You can't tell me you'd knock back Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Aniston or (my current favourite) the girl from the Trivago advert .

trivago-gal-2-e1514471445972.png

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't tell me you'd knock back Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Aniston or (my current favourite) the girl from the Trivago advert .

View attachment 94440

Actually, I think I would.

Trivago girl's not too bad (although that is a freakishly wide jaw on a female). But I can't imagine going down on her.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I didn't bother reading any of the above, but what I can suggest is a Diy Hair Transplant. I'll go on to list the following materials essential to perform the previously mentioned.

Material:

1.) FUE extractor kit w/various punch diameters. 0.8mm

2.) 3 Choi Implant pens

3.) Surgical Scalpel, Surgical soap, Surgical Tray, Surgical grade numb creme, Gauze, Petri dishe, Wound healing stem cell Creme (Optional) , Surgical tweezers/ scissors, Non toxic black marker, measuring tape

4.) Adjustable Halogen Lamp (Wall mounted preferably)

5.) USB Trichoscope 50x for viewing rear of scalp on monitor.

6.) Magnifying glasses for dissecting grafts excess tissue.

Total: approx 825$
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1 /. Consultation

Going in for a consultation with a reputable dermatologist will certainly pay off in the long run, moreover, when it comes to performing a procedure typically unadvised. The information to be sought after should be an assessment of the extent of hairloss via microscope. The condition of the donor area should be in scope. In addition, information about the texture/type of hair will serve greatly in your personal endeavors.

Step 2 /. Preparation

Disorganization could sacrifice time that could be spent placing the grafts immediately into the recipient area. Choosing to neglect the organizing of materials at this stage could have a hinderance on the survival rate of said grafts. Ideally, materials should be in a concert orientation (secondary hand side). FUE Extractor should be on one side away from obstruction ( Primary hand side).

it is best to avoid having a dysfunctional workspace given that you do not have a rotating staff aiding in the procedure.

Step 3 /. Sanitization

Before performing such procedure, it is always wise to practice modeling hygiene safety. This insure that the environment that you'll be working in won't harbor any bacterial organisms/pathogens that could increase likelihood of infection. This in turn, would jeopardize the success of the procedure early on, so it is crucial to thoroughly spend time at this step. Rule of thumb, if you can't put your tongue on it confidently, it's not clean enough; or you're simply in the wrong room setting.

* NO BATHROOMS

Step 4
/. Beginning

TO BE CONTINUED.

It's my new meme... Relax.

I think you're in the wrong thread, lol.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm talking about hot milfs. I mean how can anyone resist fapping to her? She's a milf friend of mine and has uploaded bikini pics on facebook

AUWAMJ3.jpg

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking about hot milfs. I mean how can anyone resist fapping to her? She's a milf friend of mine and has uploaded bikini pics on facebook

View attachment 94567

Ok, now you just made this look 10 times creepier than it already was.

Also, you just made my dick soft. Damn it. I had a good session going just now, typing all of this with my right hand.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks. This woman below is 45!!! She looks better then any 25 year old I know.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSabjLQWH57F9Y29ktJH0HJcVKbcQcXoqyBGKYw6f-gNdOxIZl9.jpg

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Used to be 2 - 3 times a week, now its maybe once a week if I can maintain an erection.