Seinfeld Episode 102 Clip: Hair Is Life

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are doing this to ourselves. I sometimes think we are our own worst enemy.

If fat girls can have confidence and the audacity to have advocacy groups. Why can't we. We can't we demand normalization instead of having a pissing contest of who is more macho etc etc.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If fat girls can have confidence and the audacity to have advocacy groups. Why can't we. We can't we demand normalization instead of having a pissing contest of who is more macho etc etc.
Because these groups are harsh copes,, everybody know that being fat is not healthy and ugly looking, just as balding.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because these groups are harsh copes,, everybody know that being fat is not healthy and ugly looking, just as balding.

But balding is genetic. So we should be saying there should be fair/real representation just like fat girls wanting thicker models or clothes, etc etc.

I am just trying to say (I am balding myself, even did the surgery, now on finasteride - only one week) that we should bash each other less and advocate more.

Based on some comments here, they are some seriously depressed people.

I don't think life ends if you lose your hair. But it does affect your mental being.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
But balding is genetic. So we should be saying there should be fair/real representation just like fat girls wanting thicker models or clothes, etc etc.

I am just trying to say (I am balding myself, even did the surgery, now on finasteride - only one week) that we should bash each other less and advocate more.

Based on some comments here, they are some seriously depressed people.

I don't think life ends if you lose your hair. But it does affect your mental being.
I'm okay with you , however you seems to forgot that nobody cares about our balding heads + we don't have any feminine groups supporting us, because females prefer hair than cue balls. Every male based group are going to be ignored just like MGTOW, only women have this kind of power in 2019. Just like in my country i remember there was a campain saying afro hairs are as beautiful as caucasian. But this only worked because there were females behind it.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm okay with you , however you seems to forgot that nobody cares about our balding heads + we don't have any feminine groups supporting us, because females prefer hair than cue balls. Every male based group are going to be ignored just like MGTOW, only women have this kind of power in 2019. Just like in my country i remember there was a campain saying afro hairs are as beautiful as caucasian. But this only worked because there were females behind it.

But this is what I am trying to say, we need to be more vocal by saying why are you not showing men who are balding, why are you judging on something we have no control over.

For example, when I look at snapchat stories/news. ITS ALL GIRLS (I am not trying to be a female basher). I am just saying, I see these "different beauty" segments and where are the men? Where are the challenges men face.

It's not there, because, WE haven't pushed for it.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
THHH
But this is what I am trying to say, we need to be more vocal by saying why are you not showing men who are balding, why are you judging on something we have no control over.

For example, when I look at snapchat stories/news. ITS ALL GIRLS (I am not trying to be a female basher). I am just saying, I see these "different beauty" segments and where are the men? Where are the challenges men face.

It's not there, because, WE haven't pushed for it.
Bro we don't have any power to do so. You seems to forgot that all the people behind the fashion, modelling and other lookism sh*t are either females or gays. They both are repulsed by bald men.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THHH

Bro we don't have any power to do so. You seems to forgot that all the people behind the fashion, modelling and other lookism sh*t are either females or gays. They both are repulsed by bald men.

We do have power, we just need to say.

When I went on dates when I shaved my head. I said, hey I can't control my genetics, etc etc.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

In other words let's all just be delusional. A rational person does not tell society that they have to view their defects as beautiful. A mentally healthy person accepts that they aren't perfect, and/or works to improve themselves if possible.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words let's all just be delusional.

How is this being delusional.

It is a fair question. If fat girls can have advocacy groups and push media change. Why can't guys.

It is that exact line of thinking why we are here hating our lives.

Things can change if you wanted. We have 30+ retarded genders now. So anything can change, if you want it to.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this being delusional.

It is a fair question. If fat girls can have advocacy groups and push media change. Why can't guys.

It is that exact line of thinking why we are here hating our lives.

Things can change if you wanted. We have 30+ retarded genders now. So anything can change, if you want it to.

Fat girls who do that are just being ridiculous. No matter what, fat is not beautiful and neither is bald. Deal with it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude. Everyone is equally beautiful, equally intelligent, and equally athletic. We just have to change societie's standards so that people understand that being fat, old, and bald is just as beautiful as being fit and young with thick lustrous hair, and that playing beer pong requires as much athletic skill as gymnastics. That's so much better than just accepting people's differences. Some people are beautiful, some are smart, some are athletic, some are artistic. To claim that we're all beautiful is DELUSIONAL.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude. Everyone is equally beautiful, equally intelligent, and equally athletic. We just have to change societie's standards so that people understand that being fat, old, and bald is just as beautiful as being fit and young with thick lustrous hair, and that playing beer pong requires as much athletic skill as gymnastics. That's so much better than just accepting people's differences. Some people are beautiful, some are smart, some are athletic, some are artistic. To claim that we're all beautiful is DELUSIONAL.

I wasn't trying to advocate for that - saying that balding in of itself is beautiful. But rather, that it should be normalized and not have an stigma attached to it. So that men who do suffer from it, do not hate themselves or have these mental breakdowns.

That men should be more protective of other men, like women are.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The solution for people to stop making jokes about bald men is either everybody go bald or they finally find the cure. Guess the first option is more likely going to happen.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This clip sums it up totally. Show this to everyone who says "just shave it bro". Yeah, you can still get girls when you're bald, but you will never be the man of their fantasies.

You're not wrong, but hey, majority of us would not be the man of their fantasies even with a full head of hair.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No matter where you are on the scale, you're going down a notch or two without hair. Maybe it doesn't matter if you go from 7 to 5 as long as you still get the girl you want. Going from 10 to 7 is a whole other world that is hard to get used to. Eventually aging brings everyone down, it just sucks being brought down early because of that one thing that virtually happens overnight.

well of course if you're a 10/10 model looking then you're some girls fantasy and you lose that with balding, but the average guy with hair is no girl's fantasy so in that sense it does not matter.
even an above average guy or a decent looking guy with hair won't be a fantasy of many girls, every guy and a girl have some fantasy in their heads of the very top of women/men, and most of us aren't.

plus honestly if we are talking about fantasies, good looking or not, hair or not, you stick with 1 person long enough (long term relationship) and both of you will start fantasizing about others after awhile.
so I wouldn't bother with that sort of thinking.

but yeah balding sucks on its own simply by the fact that most bald guys will barely get any girls to begin with.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh. We have totally different perspectives. I have no trouble getting attractive girls even as a NW4-5. It absolutely sucks though having to actually try when you're used to them throwing themselves at you, and getting wet before they even get their pants off. Having perfect tens nervously approach you to flirt with you is a feeling that just isn't replaceable. Being with an attractive girl because you're good enough can't compare to the trembling hands and beating heart of someone who feels like she's just won the lottery.

well then of course we have a different perspective, we were/are on the complete opposite of the spectrum, it seems you were really good looking, I was never attractive to begin with, even when I had a full head of hair, this literally just proves what I said above, since I was never any girls fantasy or even a subject of attraction of that matter, then losing my hair does not make a huge difference in that department for me, but you were really attractive so the impact probably is bigger, which is what I said. most of us with full heads of hair weren't anyone's fantasy, you're of the small % that apparently were.

but the bright side of your situation is that you just said you still have no trouble getting attractive girls even as a NW4-5, which me (and I guess many of us here) can't get basically any girls.