seeing people you haven't seen for a while

CCS

Reaction score
OK, this argument is getting out of hand.

You all need to act like lookinggood!, and put a banana in your mouths.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
JayMan said:
This obsession with female appearance is starting to become really disturbing. Why the heck do you guys care if you're with a 9 over a 7? Is it really that big of a deal? If the 9 has a stellar personality and the 7 is a wack job I can understand your point, but appearance is only a portion of what makes a woman appealing.

If all I went by was posts on here I would get the impression that appearance is 99% and you are a failure if you don't have a 10 inch penis or a NW1 hairline. Again, just really disturbing.

Great post...I'm tired of preaching it.

CCS, as much as I'm amused by some of your posts - you simply must stop sitting on the outside looking in. Go EXPERIENCE what dating and women are about instead of foolishly hypothesizing. After a couple years, you may be qualified to offer relevant advice on this subject. In the meantime, your commentary to these younger guys is about as preposterous as the idea of me teaching brain surgery. It's good to be observant, but I can't fathom how much time you've spent on meaningless analysis re: women. There's nothing wrong with being a late bloomer, but you're getting to your late 20s and it's time to get on with things. I know you will have an excuse for why you can't do it, so you might as well astound me again.

CCS, I'm not trying to be a jerk...but I do feel you're doing some guys a disservice with your outlandish, uneducated commentary about women and relationships. Equally as important, I want YOU to get out there and experience life on your own vs. through others. Choosing the latter will yield a rather unfulfilling life. It doesn't have to be that way.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
What's all this 7,8,7.5 bullcrap? You're oversimplifying... I'm glad that I (and 90% of people I know) don't have this attitude where every social event becomes some sort of "meat-sale" where everyone is sizing each other up and looking for potential mates. You can't apply numbers and formulas to human interaction. Half of the stuff written in this thread sounds like it's coming from 15 year olds.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
askas said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
to sum it up, looks matter but you don't have to stay home. fix what you can fix and you can get decent lookig women, though maybe not the really pretty ones.

What about mw6?

If a NW6 used to be able to get 8's back when he was a NW1, and he shaves his head, he will probably be able to get 7's. Though if his head shape is bad enough, his prospects may drop 1.5 points. It sucks, but it does not mean the end of daing. It is unlikely he can get 8's again unless he gets in much better shape or makes more money without working crazy hours. If his head shape is good enough, he might only drop half a point. NW6 is a lot worse than NW2, but a lot of the difference can be made up for after shaving the head. He'll never be as good looking as at NW1, though. Even vin disel has all his roots in front. He looks like a NW1 or NW1.5 to me, unless the avatar I saw was of him younger, and he saved then too. Money can raise you almost a point. So can muscle. But if your face is messed up, the best body will only get you so far. A skinny guy with a perfect face will do better than an inshape guy with a below average face, usually, unless the skinny guy is broom stick skinny. Fat is generally worse because the fat goes on the face too and messes that up.

I wrote my previous post before I even read this one. College, man this is sad buddy... I'm at the early stages of hair loss and I hope it doesn't affect my mind like it appears to have affected yours.

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're going to assign values to all of these "characteristics" that apparently equate to a person's reletive attractiveness level to the opposite sex, then you need to provide way way better evidence that those values are correct.

Im not saying its totally impossible to completly predict every attractiveness factor out there (pretty damn unlikely unless the neural science field advances at a lightspeed pace tomorrow), but its definatly not a system that can be totally mapped out using middle school math.

Some people call themselves researchers and scientists on this board, but totally refuse to back up their points. Its getting rather funny =)

G

RP said:
If all I went by was posts on here I would get the impression that appearance is 99% and you are a failure if you don't have a 10 inch penis or a NW1 hairline.

A true voice of reason in this thread.

You guys should realize that looks are just one factor when you are scoring women. In my opinion confidence and just a little bit rude (in a good sense) behavior turns women on.

You should always remember that women are like puppys. If you run towards one it will most likely try to run away. If you try to run away, it will run after you :lol:

No offense, but I don't agree with your post either.

Leave the game playing to women.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, don't knock College - I'm pretty sure he's cooking up an equation to get us all some score.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS...can you please post your norwood scale for hot chicks so i know the difference between a 9 and a 7 or a 8 and a 4 ?

also, hair alone will NOT get you laid!

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
College's hair is not holding him back, as long as he doesn't look 10% worse than the average hair transplant patient. If his scar is longer than 10cm, then he should be able to get an obese "3" transvestite but not more. Money won't raise him a point, although dropping his freakish rating system may get him an online date with former Rep. Mark Foley - but only if he's not busy with a male page of not more than 15 years old.

bubka

Reaction score
emails and IMs with Foley (R) will likely get your at a score around the 1.5 level, so the best you could expect is 2.5, given you are a NW2 like Foley, but still much higher up on the different NAMBLA scale with 9.8 score

G

The worst thing about Foley is that he voted to impeach Clinton and called his behavior reprehensible and said it set a bad example to have someone abuse his power like that. Foley also went before the floor of the House and strongly supported anti-pedophile legislation that passed a few years ago.

It is safe to say that Foley is now a gigantic hypocrite as well as a pervert. There's also evidence of a huge coverup by the Republican leadership- I hope they lose a lot of seats over this.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
It is safe to say that Foley is now a gigantic hypocrite as well as a pervert. There's also evidence of a huge coverup

surely those qualities make for a good politician?????

or to be more precise, are a requirement to go into politics.

we got a load of the s**tbags here.....would you like them?

same circus, different clowns

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
There's also evidence of a huge coverup by the Republican leadership- I hope they lose a lot of seats over this.

sort of like a combover, then???

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
JayMan said:
The worst thing about Foley is that he voted to impeach Clinton and called his behavior reprehensible and said it set a bad example to have someone abuse his power like that.

Nope, that doesn't even make the scoreboard. The WORST thing about Foley is that he is a pedophile. Period.

Just like a lot of other politicians and celebrities, he's played the "I'm an alcoholic" and "I was abused as a kid" cards to try to shift responsibility away from himself. Sad thing is, a lot of people are stupid enough to believe it.

I think his immediate rehab check-in is extremely demeaning to alcoholics.

Disgusting.

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
JayMan said:
The worst thing about Foley is that he voted to impeach Clinton and called his behavior reprehensible and said it set a bad example to have someone abuse his power like that.

Nope, that doesn't even make the scoreboard. The WORST thing about Foley is that he is a pedophile. Period.

Just like a lot of other politicians and celebrities, he's played the "I'm an alcoholic" and "I was abused as a kid" cards to try to shift responsibility away from himself. Sad thing is, a lot of people are stupid enough to believe it.

I think his immediate rehab check-in is extremely demeaning to alcoholics.

Disgusting.

Amen. although i agree with jayman that we should consider him a hypocrite, that doesn't top my list either. His actions make him a pedophile and coming out with the news of his alchohol abuse and molestation makes him a coward. I blame him for hurting that kids life, for hurting america with his actions as one of our representatives, for demeaning the struggle of alchoholics and child abuse suferers, and for whatever ignorant homophobic backlash might come from this.

Sorry for ranting, just so sick of this.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah what the hell, I thought I was learning the female norwood scale of hotness from CCS and all of a sudden we jump to politics.

G

I would love to go back to talking about the tranvestite female norwood scale