seacure works for seb derm

G

i really recommend a product called seacure, they sell it on evitamins.com

i do not work for them...fyi

i was prescribed it by a natropathic doctor for seb derm and stomach problems. its made my scalp so much healthier and i've seen great regrowth from chronic Telogen Effluvium since starting it, though it obviously takes a few weeks as does any real treatment. also, msnbc.com did a report on hair loss and tested the effectiveness of fish oil supplements on male pattern baldness. an independent panel of dermatologists stated that these supplements worked well for male pattern baldness on a mid-40s male, as in the doctors saw measurable regrowth when that was the only treatment. seacure is made from deep water fish and comes in pill form, just like omega-3 oils, though seacure is more potent that most of what is sold in drugstores, i believe.

no side effects, (though always tell your doctor when you add any supplement to your regime). its costs $30/month. great for overall health benefits as well, my ibs (stomach pain, cramping etc) symptoms greatly decreased as well. its great for your heart as well, new research is coming out all the time on fish oil's good effects.

anyone know why hairlosstalk.com doesn't have info on this? it was a major story on msnbc.com..i think its really interesting as seb derm is a major contributor to all kinds of hair loss and this seems to work to cure it.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
dragonfly1414 said:
i really recommend a product called seacure, they sell it on evitamins.com

i do not work for them...fyi

i was prescribed it by a natropathic doctor for seb derm and stomach problems. its made my scalp so much healthier and i've seen great regrowth from chronic Telogen Effluvium since starting it, though it obviously takes a few weeks as does any real treatment. also, msnbc.com did a report on hair loss and tested the effectiveness of fish oil supplements on male pattern baldness. an independent panel of dermatologists stated that these supplements worked well for male pattern baldness on a mid-40s male, as in the doctors saw measurable regrowth when that was the only treatment.

i just flushed my proscar and nizoral down the toilet in the favor of Omega-3 supplements. How many males were that test conducted on? regrowth on fishoil alone? well it certainly helps against male pattern baldness I suppose