Screw Finestride, I am going natural

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
3rd day in, my crown clearly started filling up
His crown started filling up on the 3rd day! hahahahaha!!! What is this like Jesus rising from the dead on the third day??? This guy has the nerve to take on all the theories and expert opinions on hair loss and go 'natural'. Well let him do it I say. It takes months for hair to fall and years for it to really grow back but this guy's natural treatments have FILLED UP HIS CROWN in 3 mother ****ing DAYS!! Oh god of hair please tell me what I should do to save my hair. I will stop being a Christian and follow your hairy ways.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
lol ok mr expert, just remember that people respond differently and of course they are going to tell you it takes 6 months min, that's how drug manufacturers operate, besides, my male pattern baldness is not that advanced nor aggressive, and just a small update, 3rd day in, my crown clearly started filling up, cheers

LMAO that's not what the drug companies say f*cktard, that's what experts in the field say. ADMIN PLEASE LOCK/DELETE this thread and ban this troll.

Captainx

Reaction score
Fine don't believe me :) keep having your finasteride till you stop being able to use your d**k maybe then people like you would disappear from existence, really some people are too stubborn to accept anything that might change their beliefs.

I have better things to do than wasting time "trolling" you.

Status
Not open for further replies.