Scared Out Of My Wits. Anyone With Knowledge Of finasteride, Please Help! | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

Scared Out Of My Wits. Anyone With Knowledge Of finasteride, Please Help!

Discussion in 'Antiandrogens - Propecia, Dutasteride, etc.' started by RickyH, Oct 24, 2016.

1. RickyH

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    My worst fear has been realized...I'm now 18 months into finasteride. It's official. Since starting this poison I have regressed rapidly without cessation. My density, from front to crown, is completely shredded.

I have tried everything sans minoxidil for hair loss. And I mean everything. Nothing has worked. Is there any hope? From the research I've done and anecdotes I have seen minoxidil is not one

#21 RickyH, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. bluecyclone

bluecyclone Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Is it safe to assume any hair that grows back will be of different thickness/quality of the hair that has been lost? I have thick black hair, started minoxidil oral low dose 1.25 a day. The shed was terrible, and the overall quality of my hair and any regrwoth is a completely different thickness/color? If I had know I would have opted for the slow decline without the minoxidil. Considering RU or finasteride but have same hesitation as the poster.

How do you know you are a good responder?