Scalpure?

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesn't have an ingredient list..

Still, it's interesting. I used to sell cosmetics (har har har), and one of the products we sold was this Dead Sea mud mask. You put it on your face, and as it dried it sucks out all the oil from the skin, and "replaced it with the natural minerals and vitamins from the world renowned dead sea!"

What I'm trying to say is that it seems possible to make a mud mask for the scalp that may do something for male pattern baldness. Just stick some Finasteride in it, maybe some Minoxidil, etc..

Anyway, I wouldn't buy that sh*t without knowing all the ingredients..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
brentx said:
It doesn't have an ingredient list..

Still, it's interesting. I used to sell cosmetics (har har har), and one of the products we sold was this Dead Sea mud mask. You put it on your face, and as it dried it sucks out all the oil from the skin, and "replaced it with the natural minerals and vitamins from the world renowned dead sea!"

What I'm trying to say is that it seems possible to make a mud mask for the scalp that may do something for male pattern baldness. Just stick some Finasteride in it, maybe some Minoxidil, etc..

Anyway, I wouldn't buy that sh*t without knowing all the ingredients..

Bros did that 2 days ago.. bought a facemask made of seeweed and salt from the dead sea sold in a small bag.. like $2...My scalp never felt that good in years!!!Just awesome.. I am going to do that every 3 days. Just remove all the junk from your scalp like no shampoo on the market.. I left it on my head for like an hour...Just unbelievable.... Good add-on to my regimen. Cheap also.

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Bros did that 2 days ago.. bought a facemask made of seeweed and salt from the dead sea sold in a small bag.. like $2...My scalp never felt that good in years!!!Just awesome.. I am going to do that every 3 days. Just remove all the junk from your scalp like no shampoo on the market.. I left it on my head for like an hour...Just unbelievable.... Good add-on to my regimen. Cheap also.

Haha, awesome! Yeah, I wouldn't mind trying it just for the clean feeling. Still, be careful not to dry out your scalp too much. If you use a mask on your face too much without A LOT of moisturiser you break out in pimples!

MuddyVonKipz

Reaction score
The ingrediant list is on the order page: Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Montmorillonite, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Cedarwood Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

I dunno about it though.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a big thread on Hair Loss Fight about it. A rep from their company posts as well. Like all other worthless products he pushes to sell it, makes wild claims and promises, but doesn't answer any legitimate questions, then harasses the people who try to learn more with his bullshit.

There's also a few people there who have been using it for several months (it's not new) who say it has done nothing for hair loss.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
In my search for the holy grail to get back some density, I am trying this stuff out. I have used it twice and it does not smell too great because of the apple cider vinegar in it but I can live with it since it washes out with shampoo. I must say it makes the hair cosmetically thicker and my scalp feels great with it. I don't expect miracles but I do like having a nice healthy scalp. I finally convinced my doctor to have me do the HairDX for both the balding gene and response to finasteride. They ordered the kit and will call me when I need to get it done. I will finally have peace of mind if I have been wasting time taking finasteride and whether I even have the gene for balding since now my doctor thinks I may have a problem with my thyroid.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever thickening mechanism is behind scalpure.....it sure works.

I have been using for 3 weeks now and at the start of it My hairline is slightly receded like it has been slowly doing for the past couple of years, but I always had a solid line. But over the past few month's i started to thin into my hairline, circular half dollar size thinning on my right and left side... needless to say, i was depressed as my hairloss seemed to advanced to another level.........

but Now my line is solid again after using the scalpure for said amount of time.

Still receded, but solid

Like i said...I dont really know the difference between Cosmetic thickening or General thickening...but it has helped me in that regard since i was scared shitless not too long ago.

As far as regrowth goes with this.....i have only been using it for 3 weeks. So no, no regrowth. I do not know if this product causes regrowth either.

oh yeah, and all that itchiness that i used to have, ..drastically reduced. Feels like i have a normal head of hair instead of a flea infested scalp

I plan to use this as long as it makes my hair look thicker as to me it is worth that at least.
At 3 month mark i will post whats going on.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
On another forum where they discuss this...the guy from scalpure posted pics a few days ago...here they are

June 24th day 5

1new.jpg

Aug 8th day 49

2newo.jpg

September 8th day 80

3newl.jpg

Speculate as much as u want, i just wanted to let people know on this forum that arent aware about it.

Imo i see thickening with this guy and also added that he let his hair grow longer. I dont really know about regrowth at all, super hard to tell.

If this product can halt/slow down hairloss, then i consider it a decent investment.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that a cheap cleansing face mask with dead sea salt & seeweed will do the same job and the pictures are just a proof that sebum has to do something with hairloss...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Avery said:
All I see is a tan.

Another one for the square file.

I think you are color blind buddy! I don't see a tan at all...I see longer but thicker hair everywhere.

Thickster

Reaction score
These are good ingredients though, I'd use this once in a while just to keep scalp clean.

Has anyone tried that new natural mineral product Crown? Or Regenix - whatever the spelling of that one Matthew McCoughney used?

I'm super curious about both of those and would try them too...

MuddyVonKipz said:
The ingrediant list is on the order page: Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Montmorillonite, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Cedarwood Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

I dunno about it though.