• Total voters

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
wat the hell is a coital ejaculation!?

The Gardener

Reaction score
hairschmair said:
If you can preserve a ratio of 3.24 for over a year, you get all your hair back.

Give it a try. Worked for me.

That .24 of a whackoff must have been one hell of a tease.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As of now the poll states 33% of people expereinced it. So it can be bullshit. Definetly something is goig on of it resembles the male pattern baldness itch. Anyone has any explainations?

The Gardener

Reaction score
chewbaca said:
As of now the poll states 33% of people expereinced it. So it can be bullshit. Definetly something is goig on of it resembles the male pattern baldness itch. Anyone has any explainations?

Yes. It is psycho-somatic.

People who are looking or anticipating something as a side effect will inevitably encounter it. It is common for humans to associate self-effacing, or "sinful" activities with some sort of physical side effect that is a moral punishment. This psycho-somatic attachment goes back for millenia, and is part of human nature. Masturbation causes blindness, masturbation causes memory loss, masturbation will make you go to hell... and in the case of masturbation causing hairloss, it is a subtle trick our minds play to fool us into thinking that we have some sort of control over a phenomenon that is happening to us over which we truly have no control... it is subliminally comforting.. but unfortunately, not true.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After I have masturbated I normally run from the bushes to a place of saftey and gather my thoughts.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
Master Chief said:
eduardmc said:
chewbaca said:
Any guys expereince this straight after ejaculating? usually the scalp is brief and is the same as the male pattern baldness itch. usually it manifests at the front of the scalp. Anyone knows why is this happening or is it related to male pattern baldness?

this is no freaking joke, i'm one of those people, i get an itching feeling in the frontal section, which i feel like scratching but i don't. it goes away in a few seconds (about 30 seconds) but it almost 95% percent of the time.

It's the sudden rise in T and DHT that destroys your follicles. that's why it starts to itch :evil:

How can that happen? sudden rise? that means masturbation causes hair loss?

I was just kidding, but ejaculation causes a short spike in testosterone levels wich i turn can lead to more DHT because of all T that is free in the blood, but that's only under a short period of time so it won't affect hairloss very much

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
SEfreak said:
hairschmair said:
It's the type of ejaculation practiced by people outside this forum.

HAHAHAHAhaha :lol:

LOL! yeah, i get it....after reading that article!

nice one!

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
no, no, the itch is not physco-somatic.

puleez! if you admit male pattern baldness can lead to inflammation of the scalp, then its follows that inflammation can lead to itch (eg rashes, or spots).

BUT

wether or not ejaculation increases the itchiness, i beg to differ. i think it helps to alleviate it. i ejaculated at leats once a day for the past two weeks, and my itching has been somewhat less. felt like my scalp health is better. however, i got slightly more spots on my face than usual and i shed slightly more hair than usual so that my thin spots appear less thin. go figure!

in the end, you just gotta ask yourself: you gonna stop havin sex just to save a few hairs each time?

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
My scalp itch when I pee, does it cause hairloss? should I stop peeing?...It's better to be safe than sorry

Deaner

Reaction score
I just don't understand how masturbatory ejaculation is different than busting a nut after sex. I just don't get this garbage.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
draevin said:
My head doesnt itch after ejaculation, but I do feel an intense euphoria and relaxation followed closely by the urge to fall asleep. Anyone else ever experience that? :p

yeah this is true !!!

this caused me to lose my job :hairy:

drinkrum

Reaction score
chewbaca,

Have your boyfriend touch your scalp during your masturbation session and after and also before and after you practice the art of coitus with him. See if there is a difference. Another test: the effect on hair from a reach-around. Go.

D.