Scalp itch straight after masturbatory ejaculation

Do u expereince scalp itch after masturbatory ejaculation

• Total voters

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any guys expereince this straight after ejaculating? usually the scalp is brief and is the same as the male pattern baldness itch. usually it manifests at the front of the scalp. Anyone knows why is this happening or is it related to male pattern baldness?

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
Any guys expereince this straight after ejaculating? usually the scalp is brief and is the same as the male pattern baldness itch. usually it manifests at the front of the scalp. Anyone knows why is this happening or is it related to male pattern baldness?

this is no freaking joke, i'm one of those people, i get an itching feeling in the frontal section, which i feel like scratching but i don't. it goes away in a few seconds (about 30 seconds) but it almost 95% percent of the time.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
I also experience this. Perhaps it's because more sweat/oil is produced when beating it. But yeah, I know what you're talking about, all jokes aside.

G

exactly!!

same as me!!

my hair goes all strawlike straight after sex

Someone told me it was due to the sudden outburst of zinc released while ejaculating means all zinc goes to your testicles and is diverted from you hair, hence the itch/straw feeling

G

My head doesnt itch after ejaculation, but I do feel an intense euphoria and relaxation followed closely by the urge to fall asleep. Anyone else ever experience that? :p

Petchsky

Reaction score
draevin said:
My head doesnt itch after ejaculation, but I do feel an intense euphoria and relaxation followed closely by the urge to fall asleep. Anyone else ever experience that? :p

Yeah i get that. Maybe we're ill. :D

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sublime said:
Chewie,

Have you thought your hairloss my caused my an inflammatory response?

Wht is that and tell me more about this inflammatory response please?

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
eduardmc said:
chewbaca said:

this is no freaking joke, i'm one of those people, i get an itching feeling in the frontal section, which i feel like scratching but i don't. it goes away in a few seconds (about 30 seconds) but it almost 95% percent of the time.

It's the sudden rise in T and DHT that destroys your follicles. that's why it starts to itch :evil:

G

TynanW said:
Maybe it's the spunk landing on your head ?

I think you may be on to something. My gf always complains about an itchy feeling in her throat after she swallows my baby-gravy.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Master Chief said:
eduardmc said:
chewbaca said:

It's the sudden rise in T and DHT that destroys your follicles. that's why it starts to itch :evil:

How can that happen? sudden rise? that means masturbation causes hair loss?

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
masturbation and sex (watever kind) both culminate in the same thing: ejaculation. so wat you mean to say is that you experience an itch after EJACULATING. just so as to clear up any confusion.

G

everysixseconds said:
masturbation and sex (watever kind) both culminate in the same thing: ejaculation. so wat you mean to say is that you experience an itch after EJACULATING. just so as to clear up any confusion.

This sh*t has come up time and time again (excuse the pun). It's always the same person that brings it up and if I were you I wouldn't even bother posting in this thread, save your time and energy for something else.

It's all a load of wank(another pun).

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
The key is to keep the masturbatory ejaculations in your life balanced with the coital ejaculations.

If you can preserve a ratio of 3.24 for over a year, you get all your hair back.

Give it a try. Worked for me.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairschmair said:
If you can preserve a ratio of 3.24 for over a year, you get all your hair back.

It is different for everyone, my idea working ratio to bring back a full head of human hair is 2.98/year.