scalp exercise

abcdefg

Reaction score
I went from a Norwood 6 to a 2 with only scalp exercises! Come on get real. Hairloss is a very very old problem, and people have tried lots and lots of things to stop or hide it. Do you honestly think no one tried exercising there scalp among other idiotic ideas like not having sex for years or something stupid like that? Stick with science (FDA) it sucks at times, but its the best we have.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
criminalvoice, have a look at the website below!

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
basically, u have a muscle just behind your ears and the muscle above your eyebrows that u use to lift your eyebrows up. the scalp exercises are the alternative contractions of these two muscles that causes your scalp to move backwards and forwards. this isn't the easiest thing in the world but within a week or two, u get the hang of it and the best thing is u can do it anytime u want and its great for your hair and for your upper face muscles too!!! have a look at the website below, its great stuff!!

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
I do these in meetings at work, and the best part is people think im wiggling my ears at them

Scalp relaxtion before bed has been shown to help with male pattern baldness and FPB

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach.htm

head1.gif

The scalp exercise helps to alleviate inflammation, at least in my case

:D :D :D

arya

Established Member
Reaction score
re

scalp exercise sounds very interesting, but where can I find information about how to do it? Thanks

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i like the idea of this but i'm finding that i'm causing more forehead wrinkels since i'm raising my eye brows...am i doing this right?

Trebor

Reaction score
I am not sure if I understand this right, but the excersizing the frontalis is not just raising your eyebrows and wrinkiling your forhead.

If you know how to wiggle your ears then you know exactly what I mean.

Not sure though.

Even if this doesnt do anything for hairloss, it is a great thing to do for tightening your facial muscles which is a plus for sure.

I have noticed that I can not wiggle my ears like I use to when I was young. Obviously these muscles need some work.

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
i like the idea of this but i'm finding that i'm causing more forehead wrinkels since i'm raising my eye brows...am i doing this right?

Maybe not but like Tom says in his website the wrinkles will go away after the occipitalis are toned. Read the info on his website, he explains how to do the exercise and it's pretty straight forward. I think the first thing to learn is ear wiggling, after that you basically have to raise your eyebrows, thus contracting the frontalis, and then with the occipitalis pull back (this makes your ears wiggle) and then repeat the movement for 10 minutes twice a day or more, personally I'm doing it more often since some people claim to have achieved maintenace trough it.
I think the theory behind it makes sense, and will definitely do something good when combined with a proper diet and supps, which is what I'm doing.. I'll keep you posted if I have positive results after a couple months.

subboy

Reaction score
HairyBerry said:
jimmystanley said:

I think the first thing to learn is ear wiggling, after that you basically have to raise your eyebrows.

Are you being serious, honestly now?

You just raise the eye brows??

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah man, that stuff took me from january until a few weeks ago to get right! I wasn't like, really trying to do them ever, but now I can, I can move my ears it's awesome lol.

Ramboner

Reaction score
how does one who has no ability to control his ears at all, learn how to control them?

Ramboner

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Just move your eyebrows up, then try and move your ears back as you let your eyebrows down. It sounds stupid, and for the longest time I couldn't do it, but if you try this occasionally, you WILL learn to move your ears. I couldn't even move my ears as a kid and used to hate people who could. Now i can move them back, it's pretty freakin wierd! I just looked in the mirror and it actually scares me, I can move my scalp all the way forwards and backwards, wierd!

I never even took these things seriously. Has anyone ever seen results from doing scalp exercises?

Anyone noticed in friends that matthew perry CONSTANTLY does the scalp exercises unintentionally lol?

Benjamin

My Regimen
Reaction score
basically, u have a muscle just behind your ears and the muscle above your eyebrows that u use to lift your eyebrows up. the scalp exercises are the alternative contractions of these two muscles that causes your scalp to move backwards and forwards. this isn't the easiest thing in the world but within a week or two, u get the hang of it and the best thing is u can do it anytime u want and its great for your hair and for your upper face muscles too!!! have a look at the website below, its great stuff!!
What website???