Scalp Care/Health

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys appreciate it. I think its just the speed that ive lost hair over the last few months its just the shock. Ok im going to shave my head and use evertything i have in my arsenal to beat this Irritation and pain and get rid of the spots.

Can you now add to what i have on my list or take away;

1. Folligen Lotion - Would that be better than the spray??
2. Inflamal - Take away the pain thinks its inflamation.
3. Iamin Gel

Please help. Do you thinkn ill get my scalp back to condition after 2 weeks??
[/list]

c

Established Member
Reaction score
emu oil.

I've been using it for a week now and my scalp seems less irritated.

Whether it's the oil i can't say as yet..but it's supposed to relieve inflammation and it seems to be doing it.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive tried emu oil. It might work when my heads shaved tho. Do you think its possinbly to get my scalp healthy again after 2 weeks. Going to buzz my hair and go on holiday and hopefully let it grow back and it'll be thicker and stronger and no irritation or pain

What you think??

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
What you think my regimen should be for great scalp health with a shaven head??

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's my suggestion:

1) Shave your head
2) Go on vacation
3) Don't put anything on your head during that time
4) Enjoy your vacation
5) See what happens

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats what im going to do, put think ill need something to get rid of the irritation and pain.

Could have a blood transfusion trigger it??

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Tips please. What should be my morning, afternoon and nightime routine for two weeks??

G

KEVING said:
Tips please. What should be my morning, afternoon and nightime routine for two weeks??

Kevin,

Just shave it off and leave it for a day or too first and see what happens, bud.

That will probably help the most.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
What is shaving my head really going to do!! Is it really going to get rid of the extreme itch, crawly feeling and pain?? Should i be adding things when i do it??

G

Why do you keep asking the same questions over and over again?

I have given you my advice on this thread and on another one in mre detail.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
I know im just wondering whats its really going to do. Will it get rid off the extreme itch and bring back my lost hair??

Thanks for you replies

G

KEVING said:
I know im just wondering whats its really going to do. Will it get rid off the extreme itch and bring back my lost hair??

Thanks for you replies

Nothing is guaranteed but I reckon it will help with the itch.

G

KEVING said:
Should i not add anything??

Like I have said several times.

Leave it for at least a few days maybe a week after shaving it. Then see if its any better.

If its not then consider adding something.

arya

Established Member
Reaction score
KEVING said:
Ive tried emu oil. It might work when my heads shaved tho. Do you think its possinbly to get my scalp healthy again after 2 weeks. Going to buzz my hair and go on holiday and hopefully let it grow back and it'll be thicker and stronger and no irritation or pain

What you think??

Emu oil is great stuff. But the quality of oil is very important to see the expected result. When you buy emu oil make sure you buy the yellow solid version of it.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive tried Emu Oil before. Maybe it'll work and bring everything back to normal again when my head is shaved. What emu oil is best??

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would i be seeing this increased itch and pain etc. What brings it on. I had a blood transusion which may have brought it on. If the donor had been a total slick bald guy would that have increased my DHT and thats why im seeing the loss??

SE-freak

Reaction score
From your posting rate and tone, you sound like you are freaking out. Relax- leave your scalp alone for 2 weeks and let it settle. No scratching, rubbing overshampooing or thinking about it. If you are so stressed it could be psychosomatic. Relax...