Saw Palmetto For Maintainence Of Hair!

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,from what searching all the web and also this forum,I am came to see finasteride is mainly used for maintaining the hair which is left on the scalp with little to big amount of regrowth for some and also thickening up the existing thick hair of the scalp.But one day I saw there is a natural dht blocker known as saw palmetto and came to know it is pretty much less effective than finasteride.But as in my case,I am a full NW1 guy(as everyone told me here)but I know I have some very very less thinning all over scalp because I can see falling out of some very thin hairs along with normal thick hair.Like 5% miniaturisation all over my scalp except back and side.So I am thinking that if I can get on saw palmetto will it help me to thicken up that 5% miniaturised hair??
P.S-I am not talking about any regrowth but just maintaining that 95% thick hairs and thickening up of those 5% miniaturised hairs!

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Umm I see,so what do u recommend for those small amount of thin hair to get thicken up??

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Umm I see,so what do u recommend for those small amount of thin hair to get thicken up??
Saw Palmetto is too weak to reverse male pattern baldness, even finasteride isn',t usually enough. I would forget the saw palmetto and stick to finasteride, you can hope to slow down loss or maintain your current hair.