Saw palmetto dosage

Snipes

Reaction score
I have been taking 320mg of Saw P for 2 months. It has slowed my hairloss to a crawl and I am thinking of doubling my dosage to 640mg as I have found a cheaper source of Saw P on the net. Is anyone taking these types of amounts (640mg) or more and if so what sides have you had. I have a slight decrease in sex drive and my erections aren't as hard.

cheers dudes

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
your hairloss has probably stopped due to the fact that you're taking finasteride.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Finasteride is why your hair loss is stopping. We can't give you any advice on saw palmetto dosage for hair loss because nobody has ever established this information, in scientific circles. Nobody knows.

HairLossTalk.com

Snipes

Reaction score
The thing is I've been on Saw p for 2 months and only on finasteride for 1 1/2 weeks. I think the Saw p has really stopped my hairloss, I did go through a major shed for about 6 weeks but now when I get up in the morning I check my pillow and only find about 5 hairs when I used to see at least 30. Same in the shower. HairLossTalk.com, I've read your experiences with saw p and they sound horrific and I understand why you don't like the stuff, but I am certain its working for me.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me after about 1 1/2 weeks on finasteride. My hair almost completely stopped shedding. Then it came back for another couple weeks then stopped again for a couple months.
So I still thinks it's the finasteride. I used SP before finasteride and it did absolutely nothing.