Saw a couple of interviews...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Of nude female models. They were talking about men.
One (19yo) was saying she sometimes like skinny men, sometimes built, that she has two cars and a house paid for by dancing.
Another was saying how guys always approach her by buying drinks, and that she would prefer if they started a conversation first, before hitting on her.

It must be great to be a pretty girl. The kind of attention they get. Having their pick of the opposite sex. I would trade my life just to live one year like that.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Dont be ridiculous. If having your pick of women is all that matters to you then just get a good seasonal job and spend 6 months of each year for the rest of your life 4 in a bed in Thailand!

Actually it is easy for you to say that because you had your fair share of attention from the opposite sex.

And I don't think comparing pure sexual attraction with the attention of some Thai w****s hoping for a better life proves any point

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
1 year of such life for someone who never experienced it is worth much more than 50 years of a miserable pointless life he is living now

seb

Reaction score
You only want what you can't have...If you could get a woman you would soon tire of it,and yearn for the single life again.

seb

Reaction score
I fully agree with everything you said Monty,except the loving women part. :shakehead:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Since I have became "undesirable" to the opposite sex for going on 2 decades now, I can honestly say that in the end, all that other crap is nothing more than :jackit:

For decades now, because I am never able to spend time with women (too much of a freakish looking loser), I have been forved to do do the "guy thing" most of the time. (ie - fishing, camping, hunting, riding motorcycles, working on cars, etc... real manly man/macho crap). After a while ... the manly/man crap = boring. In the end, I can honestly tell you that ALL of that BS does not equal the joy and comfort of having a woman. In fact, having sex with women, IMO, is what separates the men from the boys. The guys I have hung around with to do the guy things, eventually get tired of the "sausage party," and then they leave and either go home to their lovely wives or go out and hit the town with a female date or two. They are so fortunate. I have to pay a girl for sex or watch p**rn and :jackit:

And if you think other things such as going to school, studying, or any of that nonsense will get you personal enrichment ... you are gravely mistaken. Yeah, it may give you the sense of satisgfaction from accomplishing something, but this wil usually be short-lived. It too will eventually become boring. The same with working out, and just about anything else you can think of. Eventually, you come to the realization that NOTHING can replace having a WOMAN! Nothing!

I agree with this. Having lived a womanless existence my whole life (did well in school, college etc etc), there comes a point when you question the point of any activity.
There remain a few activities which will always give joy, simply from the chemicals released in your brain, like a drug.

One of them is eating good food or having good drinks.
Another is sex.

Also, the women I mentioned in my original post --- they are not just with one guy. They can jump from guy to guy. Any race. Any country. Any age. Guys will be crazy lustful for them.

What power.
What absolute effortless power.

For all my countless hours studying, being at the top of my class in college etc, I havent have 1/10000000th of this power.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
why woudl studying hard give you sexual power?

ok i guess you could make more money in the end but i don't see how that is attractive to women unless they see a lot (and i mean a lot) of money before your physicality, if you don't look good you need to fix your physical flaws imo

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
dudemon said:
monty1978 said:
Having experienced a measure of success in that department I can honestly say there is more to life than tits and ***. Not having sex or a women does not equal a pointless and miserable life, it honestly doesn't, there are so many ways a person can get nourishment from life IMO.

Since I have became "undesirable" to the opposite sex for going on 2 decades now, I can honestly say that in the end, all that other crap is nothing more than :jackit:

For decades now, because I am never able to spend time with women (too much of a freakish looking loser), I have been forved to do do the "guy thing" most of the time. (ie - fishing, camping, hunting, riding motorcycles, working on cars, etc... real manly man/macho crap). After a while ... the manly/man crap = boring. In the end, I can honestly tell you that ALL of that BS does not equal the joy and comfort of having a woman. In fact, having sex with women, IMO, is what separates the men from the boys. The guys I have hung around with to do the guy things, eventually get tired of the "sausage party," and then they leave and either go home to their lovely wives or go out and hit the town with a female date or two. They are so fortunate. I have to pay a girl for sex or watch p**rn and :jackit:

And if you think other things such as going to school, studying, or any of that nonsense will get you personal enrichment ... you are gravely mistaken. Yeah, it may give you the sense of satisgfaction from accomplishing something, but this wil usually be short-lived. It too will eventually become boring. The same with working out, and just about anything else you can think of. Eventually, you come to the realization that NOTHING can replace having a WOMAN! Nothing!

does the hookers help in anyway and how much do you pay and how frequent do you go?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The way you guys talk you'd think that every other couple in the world look like this:

[attachment=0:2u9hh1d8]brad_pitt_angelina_jolie.jpg[/attachment:2u9hh1d8]

Go out and take a walk into town you'll see that 95% of people are nowhere near goodlooking, they are average, fat, balding, old, ugly ect ect ....
Its just that when you do pass one of those fortunate few they attract all your attention and you forget everybody else and just remember them.

The point is 95% of people wish they could be in that priveledged 5% of attractive people. Its true for them it is a totally different experience of life.
Looks in todays society probably get you further than anything else. But theres very little you can do even with NW1's most of us would'nt be anywhere close to Brad Pitt.

Attachments

• brad_pitt_angelina_jolie.jpg
    brad_pitt_angelina_jolie.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 166

seb

Reaction score
No Finfighter I am not gay...although I am edging ever further too a monks existence.I have been celibate now for just over 4years.Probably asexual is the right term for me at this point in my life. :innocent:

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
The way you guys talk you'd think that every other couple in the world look like this:

Go out and take a walk into town you'll see that 95% of people are nowhere near goodlooking, they are average, fat, balding, old, ugly ect ect ....
Its just that when you do pass one of those fortunate few they attract all your attention and you forget everybody else and just remember them.

The point is 95% of people wish they could be in that priveledged 5% of attractive people. Its true for them it is a totally different experience of life.
Looks in todays society probably get you further than anything else. But theres very little you can do even with NW1's most of us would'nt be anywhere close to Brad Pitt.
I'm glad you are not deluded into thinking that having a juvenile hairline suddenly turns you into a hunk.

Yes, the vast majority of couples would like to be with someone who is actually attractive. The best way to live your life is having the GeminiX mentality and looking for something else in a partner, because, hair or no hair, you are likely to never find someone attractive enough for you.

About the "hot girls having power" that is BS.
Very, very few women cross the 25 year old line with the looks they had in their late teen's-early 20's. They peak in beauty for about 4 years and later are thrown away by their sugar daddies just to live a miserable life.
How many old women do you see with beautiful young males compared to the usual old fat rich guys dating girls 20 years younger?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
bigentries said:
Very, very few women cross the 25 year old line with the looks they had in their late teen's-early 20's.

That is correct. Nothing lasts forever But from 18-25 they have incredible power.
If they take care of themselves, or have good genes this can be pushed to (some degree) to 30s.

It is a pity though, I'm not sure these women fully appreciate the gift they have. They havent yearned for it. Its like being born super rich. Its their normal way of life

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
having a juvenile hair line will not make un ugly guy a hunk but tell me who is the better looking of these 2 brothers and why? No gay jokes either please
None of them has a degree of baldness. The first one just has a big forehead and is funny looking (or maybe just has a weird expression on his face)

Having a huge forehead doesn't turn you into a disfigured monster, take Alexis Bledel for example. Or a young Sting

CaptainForehead said:
That is correct. Nothing lasts forever But from 18-25 they have incredible power.
If they take care of themselves, or have good genes this can be pushed to (some degree) to 30s.

It is a pity though, I'm not sure these women fully appreciate the gift they have. They havent yearned for it. Its like being born super rich. Its their normal way of life
But what power is that? to prostitute? power by proxy?
I know it's not a new idea, but I don't like this revisionism about prostitutes being actually the oppressors

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
bigentries said:
CaptainForehead said:

But what power is that? to prostitute? power by proxy?
I know it's not a new idea, but I don't like this revisionism about prostitutes being actually the oppressors

Who said anything about them being oppressors?

I mean power to get any man to *want* to sleep with them, to *want* to be with them, and get men to do things for them.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well that's at least good to hear

have you considered a mail order bride?

the reason why im intesrtd in your story is that we are the same im NW5 @ 23 , my hair is like colin mochries hair on whos line is it anyway, exaclty the same at 23!!!!!

BUT, unlike colin mochri who is like 6 1 ( and you are over 6 foot) i am 5 5!

so this makes me a tiny colin mochrie in early 20s!

so if it was the 80s which was the time when you had hairloss when it wasnt "cool" to shave may hair would be horendous and your story woudl be equal to my story.

can you imagine having a mousey brown horshoe ring at 23 AND being 5 5 as well?

my teeth are also pretty crap ,a dn i need glasses

obviosuly in this day and age you can get good hair pieces (£100 a month), lifts, dental veneers (£6000) and laser eye surgery(£2000), all this stuff brings me up to a thick NW1 @ 5 8 with amazing teeth and perfect eyesight

modern day technocaligy literally saved me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
bigentries said:
Very, very few women cross the 25 year old line with the looks they had in their late teen's-early 20's. They peak in beauty for about 4 years and later are thrown away by their sugar daddies just to live a miserable life.
How many old women do you see with beautiful young males compared to the usual old fat rich guys dating girls 20 years younger?

Its not power but it is privaledge, imagine living your life with people treating you better than the average person. This is how it is for them have you ever seen a good looking person who struggled to find freinds?
And can you imagine how it feels to walk around constantly getting compliments and amourous looks from the opposite sex?

And this is a point I've mentioned before yeah people have their peak as far as attractivness is concerned but the rules still apply a Hot woman in her 20's does'nt suddenly turn into a hound when she passes 25. Same for guys, look at Brad and Angelina (late 30's and late 40's and yet they are both still more attractive than most 20 somethings.

And as for the sugar daddy theory I'd totally say thats false. Yes some men hit 40 - 50 and trade in their wives for a younger model who's 10 or even 20 yrs younger but they rarely will dump them after a few years because the age difference never changes a rich 60 yr old will be more than happy to have an attractive 40 yr old wife even if she is well past her best, he's hardly going to be able to get a 20 something (unless his name is Hugh Hefner).
And even if he does the woman will still get a big divorce payout and can either easily find herself a good looking partner of her own age or another older rich man.

The reason there are less women with toy boys compared to older men with trophy wives is simply because women put less emphasis on their partners looks than men do (which obviously is an advantage for us).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
bigentries said:
The reason there are less women with toy boys compared to older men with trophy wives is simply because women put less emphasis on their partners looks than men do (which obviously is an advantage for us).

Or, for women it is almost a prerequisite that the guy is very well off financially, and young guys rarely are; and even if they are, the guys will have their pick of young women.