Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
does the sandalore from pellwall smell for you all? I ordered mind from perfume apprentice and I can hardly detect a smell but I know it's stated on their product description that the small molecule size prevents it from having a strong odor out the bottle.
Mine was from an Australian place and has a distinct smell

Dardo Bartolli

My Regimen
Reaction score
does the sandalore from pellwall smell for you all? I ordered mind from perfume apprentice and I can hardly detect a smell but I know it's stated on their product description that the small molecule size prevents it from having a strong odor out the bottle.
Pellwall Sandalore has no discernable smell.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just done a 0.5 dermapen then applied some Slore mix.. head is itching like hell.. maybe too much Alcohol or PG, not enough Distilled water ‍♂️

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just done a 0.5 dermapen then applied some Slore mix.. head is itching like hell.. maybe too much Alcohol or PG, not enough Distilled water ‍♂️
Must be allergic reaction or something else. I'm not using any distilled water, just PG+ethanol+polysorbate80. And I'm also dermaneedling at 2mm. Not a hint of itching.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First try without dermapen to see what degree of sensitivity you have

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must be allergic reaction or something else. I'm not using any distilled water, just PG+ethanol+polysorbate80. And I'm also dermaneedling at 2mm. Not a hint of itching.
You applying straight after micro needling?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually read somewhere that not everyone can smell Sandalore. In products they often use different versions of sandalore because some people can smell other versions than others.

I’ll try to find the article

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is going on with the skin in the right pic.. don’t tell me Sandalore has the same effect on collagen as Minoxidil? :(

Attachments

• 47DE43D1-5EA3-4657-A0BA-F62E9B221CFE.jpeg
    47DE43D1-5EA3-4657-A0BA-F62E9B221CFE.jpeg
    473.8 KB · Views: 836

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A Synthetic Sandalwood Odorant Induces Wound-Healing Processes in Human Keratinocytes via the Olfactory Receptor OR2AT4

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have sandalore and ethanol. Going to mix 0.5 ml sandalore to 100ml ethanol. Do I need any distilled water?

And how much should I apply on my head? I have short hair. Thanks.

Willie58

My Regimen
Reaction score
A Synthetic Sandalwood Odorant Induces Wound-Healing Processes in Human Keratinocytes via the Olfactory Receptor OR2AT4

The 2014 paper found or2at4 receptors in keratinocytes (hair / skin producing cells) which they theorized would stimulate wound healing and hair growth. They also found the receptors in melanocytes (pigment producing cells) - I wonder if that explains why my new sandalore hairs are brown, not gray like most of my hair.