Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Collage 2019-02-11 16_20_50.jpg
    Collage 2019-02-11 16_20_50.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 666

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top angle view. There is only 5 weeks difference between these pics. Again hair length is also a week more growth
Great results man! What ratio vehicle/Sandalore are you using! Got my first bottle today can’t wait to try

Bushi

Reaction score
I don’t know why people say their sandalore doesn’t smell? Mine definitely smells specially when it’s mixed in alcohol. Btw I got mine from amazon.

Did you buy this: https://www.amazon.de/Mystic-Moment...F8&qid=1550001508&sr=8-33&keywords=sandalwood

I got that one and that one smells very hard.

Does the guy who is mixing this with Trinov have any result? Cause am also testing it with Trinov on day 4 now. Question is, is the vehicle ok? And does it interfere with the stability of Trinov?,

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have everything that’s needed.Can someone give me some ideas.. I’ve got two empty 50ml container and need to make a 0.5 mix?

Attachments

• 2EAACAD3-781C-45E0-BFA2-E7095BC946F1.jpeg
    2EAACAD3-781C-45E0-BFA2-E7095BC946F1.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 380

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have everything that’s needed.Can someone give me some ideas.. I’ve got two empty 50ml container and need to make a 0.5 mix?
2.5ml of sandalore per bottle I believe? I hope anyway, because that's how I came up with a 5% mix for mine.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top angle view. There is only 5 weeks difference between these pics. Again hair length is also a week more growth

Trying to be objective here. While there appears to some improvement the colour of each photo is different.
The picture on the right is darker, your skin tone is darker and hence the hair as well.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 drop(0.05ml) of sandalore per 10ml of solution.

BTW, does your solution lose sandalore smell after a few days? Mine does. I'm wondering if it is still effective without that smell.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys only applying once per day, or is two times a day okay? I apply minoxidil twice a day and it’s in my minoxidil.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does the sandalore from pellwall smell for you all? I ordered mind from perfume apprentice and I can hardly detect a smell but I know it's stated on their product description that the small molecule size prevents it from having a strong odor out the bottle.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does the sandalore from pellwall smell for you all? I ordered mind from perfume apprentice and I can hardly detect a smell but I know it's stated on their product description that the small molecule size prevents it from having a strong odor out the bottle.
I bought from perfume apprentice and it has pretty strong smell once u take some out of the bottle.