Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to note that I have been using sandalore for 2.5 weeks, applying to whole scalp, lashes and brows. I have noticed that my brow and lash hairs are definitely longer so far. My shedding is still not good and I’ve not really noticed any growth on my scalp but early days.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to note that I have been using sandalore for 2.5 weeks, applying to whole scalp, lashes and brows. I have noticed that my brow and lash hairs are definitely longer so far. My shedding is still not good and I’ve not really noticed any growth on my scalp but early days.
Go on show us the lashes! :D

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go on show us the lashes! :D
Uuuummm..? I look f*****g stoned but you get the gist. Also this is the most recent photo I have don’t come for me.

Attachments

• F6388186-38B7-4FFA-B8CA-D5C2A5D715A3.jpeg
    F6388186-38B7-4FFA-B8CA-D5C2A5D715A3.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uuuummm..? I look f*****g stoned but you get the gist. Also this is the most recent photo I have don’t come for me.

I discovered this too by accident; I noticed that my eyebrows are less sparse and longer.
I am 24 days on Sandalore.
Have you checked out the iRestore customer reviews and photos on Amazon? that's what led me to buy it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I discovered this too by accident; I noticed that my eyebrows are less sparse and longer.
I am 24 days on Sandalore.
Have you checked out the iRestore customer reviews and photos on Amazon? that's what led me to buy it.
I have. I don’t trust their reviews

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m still a little confused about the this sandalore solution. I’m planning on making a 100ml solution with 0.5%. My first question is how many drops of sandalore would equal to .5% or is it just .5 ml of sandalore? Second question is how many ml of ethanol and ml of pg would be best? Third question is why is water added on some solutions that I’ve seen? Also where do you guys get your pg from because I can only find it online and not in stores? Sorry if all this has been asked so many times and I appreaciate replies.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m still a little confused about the this sandalore solution. I’m planning on making a 100ml solution with 0.5%. My first question is how many drops of sandalore would equal to .5% or is it just .5 ml of sandalore? Second question is how many ml of ethanol and ml of pg would be best? Third question is why is water added on some solutions that I’ve seen? Also where do you guys get your pg from because I can only find it online and not in stores? Sorry if all this has been asked so many times and I appreaciate replies.
.5 percecnt would be half an ml, as for your seccond question I'm not too sure but if you're applying it in the morning you probably wouldn't want anymore than 20% pg

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using trinov for the past 3 1/2 weeks. It helped reduce my itching but didnt eliminate it so i added sandalore back in. Im doing a .05% concentration mixed in ethyl alcohol. With this + Trinov my itching is gone. I have been applying once a day sometimes every other day. I used 1% twice a day in the fall and it helped but I didnt seem to work as well from taking before and after pics.

I think less is the way to go .05% once a day is working for me now maybe even every other day. Im getting regrowth from this combination i will post pics if my hair continues to improve.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using trinov for the past 3 1/2 weeks. It helped reduce my itching but didnt eliminate it so i added sandalore back in. Im doing a .05% concentration mixed in ethyl alcohol. With this + Trinov my itching is gone. I have been applying once a day sometimes every other day. I used 1% twice a day in the fall and it helped but I didnt seem to work as well from taking before and after pics.

I think less is the way to go .05% once a day is working for me now maybe even every other day. Im getting regrowth from this combination i will post pics if my hair continues to improve.
sorry, you say you went from 1% to 0.05%, it seems a very drastic change. Or do you mean you went from 1% to 0.5%?

Dardo Bartolli

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have just made a new batch @ 0.5% but I think I may dilute again to 0.1% as I definitely have many new dark thick hairs after a couple of weeks using Argan Oil with a 0.1% solution

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you microneedling too?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0.5% (for 100ml total mix) = 0.5ml sandalore = 20 drops of insulin syringe

I use 0.5% sandalore lotion, no cream, no minoxidil

Ethanol or ethyl alcohol is very safe, is the alcohol of drink also is used in creams and lotions. If I apply 5ml on whole head then can be 3ml of ethyl alcohol in my head and a large part will evaporate
Do you know where I can buy ethyl alcohol? I’m in the uk?

Also, how do you measure 1ml of sandalore? Do you just measure 1ml in a syringe? Why does it matter how many drops it is?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know where I can buy ethyl alcohol? I’m in the uk?
Also, how do you measure 1ml of sandalore? Do you just measure 1ml in a syringe? Why does it matter how many drops it is?
Please, search on ebay uk ... "ethanol pure ethyl"
I use a syringe to measure 0.5ml Sandalore or this can be measured in drops with a syringe (20 drops). It seems that dropper drops and syringe drops are not the same. use simplest for you because important thing is the ml of your mix

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Its not just about the concentration, but the actual mass of sandalore applied to the scalp. Using less concentration is fine 0.5 % but dont apply too much of the solution every day. How many drop do you actual give to the scalp and what the concentration you are using ?.
Mass = Volume x Concentration (gram / Vol)

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, search on ebay uk ... "ethanol pure ethyl"
I use a syringe to measure 0.5ml Sandalore or this can be measured in drops with a syringe (20 drops). It seems that dropper drops and syringe drops are not the same. use simplest for you because important thing is the ml of your mix
What order should the mix happen.. Eth-PG-Sandalore-24 hrs-Distilled Water?