Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please read again... Ethyl alcohol or ethanol is more safer alcohol for health in applications such as lotions, creams, etc. isopropyl is not recomended for this.

nobody has confirmed that the dmso improves the lotion. There is no magic formula yet. Please, use Internet search. Dmso (always pharmaceutical grade) is an organic solvent, preservative, anti-inflammatory with penetration power. Use carefully and very low concentration

Portaljar- I didn’t think you were using DSMO at all just PG?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, sometimes it seems to work very, very well. Other times it seems I am going backwards. I am not sure the exact reason.
This may be important, I have that same feeling and then I think again and again if I have mixed correctly. Do you have any possible cause?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be important, I have that same feeling and then I think again and again if I have mixed correctly. Do you have any possible cause?
Yeah, I’m shedding A LOT of hair right now and am afraid that maybe I’ve used too much. Haven’t felt any improvement.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m shedding A LOT of hair right now and am afraid that maybe I’ve used too much. Haven’t felt any improvement.
Please, what is your % of Sandalore that you use and how many times do you apply it to the day?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once a day, I put like 15 drops in 40ml of minoxidil. I think it was too much
Hi, I have also tried 1% for 3 weeks and saw my hair worse and went back to 0.5% and now better
With 0.5% I see the hair stronger. in less than a month you can do this test
Another question is synergy positive or negative between minoxidil and sandalwood when using together

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Is this a good lotion to mix with the sandalore ? Its says ethanol at 70 %

no it's not. it has denaturating agents that are toxic.
go in the liquor aisle at the supermarket and buy a bottle of 95% ethanol. that's safe.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I have also tried 1% for 3 weeks and saw my hair worse and went back to 0.5% and now better
Another question is synergy positive or negative between minoxidil and sandalwood when using together
So how many drops or ML of Sandalore will make 0.5%?

Attachments

• 7392CE88-CA2C-4ADB-9141-2DB875180B3A.jpeg
    7392CE88-CA2C-4ADB-9141-2DB875180B3A.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 250

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t think about the synergy. You’re using a cream aren’t you?
I could always try dmso

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I have a question here, so when you are using the DMSO with sandalore and ethanol. I understand the DMSO will help Sandalore penetrate the skin barrier, but it also helping the alcohol to penetrate the skin.
We have a solution with a lot of alcohol to obtain a 0.5 or 1 % sandalore.
This quantity of alcohol applied every day and going deeper in the skin. Does it have any side effect like inflammation or toxins or anything.
Thanks for the answers

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how many drops or ML of Sandalore will make 0.5%?
0.5% (for 100ml total mix) = 0.5ml sandalore = 20 drops of insulin syringe
I didn’t think about the synergy. You’re using a cream aren’t you?
I could always try dmso
I use 0.5% sandalore lotion, no cream, no minoxidil
Hi
I have a question here, so when you are using the DMSO with sandalore and ethanol. I understand the DMSO will help Sandalore penetrate the skin barrier, but it also helping the alcohol to penetrate the skin.
We have a solution with a lot of alcohol to obtain a 0.5 or 1 % sandalore.
This quantity of alcohol applied every day and going deeper in the skin. Does it have any side effect like inflammation or toxins or anything.
Thanks for the answers
Ethanol or ethyl alcohol is very safe, is the alcohol of drink also is used in creams and lotions. If I apply 5ml on whole head then can be 3ml of ethyl alcohol in my head and a large part will evaporate

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind, even the most volatile solvents leave behind a residue. So, although the solution of Sandalore and alcohol evaporates, there is substantial residue of the Sandalore (not much of a volatile chemical), left behind on the scalp, along with a minute amount of water. Also, have someone smell your head after even a few hours and they can smell the Sandalore odor. Or even take your own finger and rub it on your scalp, then give it a whiff.

https://chemistry.stackexchange.com...le-solvents-leave-a-residue-after-evaporating

turfboy

Reaction score

I'm wondering if applying Sandalore twice a day is too much? Perhaps it is like Nizoral/Ketoconazole - two or three times a week is great, every day is not. Just throwing this out there as a possibility. I have seen short term improvements when raising and lowering the Sandalore percentage in solution. Early on, I had skipped a few days and sometimes applied only once a day and had good results. Not certain on any of this, but just throwing it out there.

Stuie

My Regimen
Reaction score
50 years old.

1 month ago received Sandalore off Amazon. Didn't smell much. Mixed in old minoxidil spray mist bottle. Filled 40% of bottle rubbing alcohol, added 2 drops sandalore, 2 larger drops olive oil, shook and let sit overnight. Next day topped remaining 60% of bottle up with bottled water.

Shake bottle and spray mist my temples twice daily. It does smell when you spray it. Dries in about 10 minutes and scent goes away. Does not leave hair sticky or messy.

A few days ago was in a hotel with a dressing table mirror near a large window. Came out of shower, dressed and bent over to brush hair in the mirror and sunlight showed my temples are lit up with peach fuzz. Less than 1/8 inch long but did show me it is at least doing something. Will keep on keeping on.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering if applying Sandalore twice a day is too much? Perhaps it is like Nizoral/Ketoconazole - two or three times a week is great, every day is not. Just throwing this out there as a possibility. I have seen short term improvements when raising and lowering the Sandalore percentage in solution. Early on, I had skipped a few days and sometimes applied only once a day and had good results. Not certain on any of this, but just throwing it out there.
The hairs in the study were cultured, weren’t they? I’m sure every day use should be fine as long as we aren’t going overboard with the dose.