Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I have my sandalore and vanicream. Can anyone help out with the measurements. And how do I mix them and apply? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Psychological? Like when you drop your monster condom for your magnum dong?

That doesn’t help, it’s actually probably because I’ve got some flu symptoms currently, so I’ve been told.

Doubt it has anything to do with my hair though.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

If you're noticing loss of eyebrows and eyelashes it's not probably (very) androgen-related.
I understand you're a woman; systemic causes are more probable for this and the following parameters should be explored and normalized:
thyroid function, ferritin/iron, vitamin D, androgens/estrogens and a few more you're very likely informed by now.

I had constant eyebrow shedding and it stopped when I started 3000 ui vitamin D3 daily. My eyebrows are almost normal now.

I do think that LLLT works but only in combination with other therapies, in a synergistic way. I think LLLT is more effective in women.

My mother was constantly complaining of shedding as well, and I found no signs of miniaturization with a USB microscope in her hair.
I immediately gave her 2000 ui vitamin D3 and her shedding stopped. She has now a full head of hair.
I think I inherited low vit D synthesis capabilities from her. (please read my signature).
Oh, I’ve have scalp biopsies which have confirmed my diagnosis. I have extensive miniturisation. I have also tried high doses of vitamin D and D3. My body and facial hair loss is caused by menopausal level estrogen, but sadly is not fixed by simply taking estrogen. It’s not autoimmune, and I have had every hormonal test done under the sun. My mother and father, grandmother and grandfather on my fathers side all have very sparse body as facial hair in their older age. I believe it’s Androgenetic Alopecia + low sex hormones and sh*t genetics.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I’ve have scalp biopsies which have confirmed my diagnosis. I have extensive miniturisation. I have also tried high doses of vitamin D and D3. My body and facial hair loss is caused by menopausal level estrogen, but sadly is not fixed by simply taking estrogen. It’s not autoimmune, and I have had every hormonal test done under the sun. My mother and father, grandmother and grandfather on my fathers side all have very sparse body as facial hair in their older age. I believe it’s Androgenetic Alopecia + low sex hormones and sh*t genetics.
is there a way to get the ovaries to work more? Cuz that sounds sh*t

Vit D may not work without K, and possibly magensium too
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/19/vitamin-d-vitamin-k2.aspx

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Left photo is Jan 24. Right photo is Dec 29. Both of these two photos were shortly before my regular buzz cut (no guards btw).

View attachment 110831
Um that’s actually kind of amazing, and sandalore is the only thing you’re using? (My apologies if I have aready asked this).
I’m currnetly using about 15 drops in 60ml. I would be happy if it yielded something similar to your situation here, and let’s be real, you are growing hair on an area of advanced hairloss. Everyone needs to look at this in terms of relativity. On a nw2, the potential is even greater. Thanks for sharing.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And FYI minoxidil is pro inflammatory because it I ceased prostaglandins and transforming growth factor

I was actually thinking about the minoxidil having a impact, I will drop it in another few months if nothing improves, I don’t think it does much for me anyway.

neronero

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month use reporting in. I used 1% in a pg solution that made me shed like an a**h**. For the past month i literally mixed %1 in a bottle of jergens that contained glycerin. Id like to report that all shedding has dissapeared completely and my hair feels alot better. Looks like ill maintain what i have. I also hope i dont accidently jack off with this solution. Maybe ill grow hair on my shaft.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month use reporting in. I used 1% in a pg solution that made me shed like an a**h**. For the past month i literally mixed %1 in a bottle of jergens that contained glycerin. Id like to report that all shedding has dissapeared completely and my hair feels alot better. Looks like ill maintain what i have. I also hope i dont accidently jack off with this solution. Maybe ill grow hair on my shaft.
So you believe that the sandalore made you shed at first? When did it start and how long did it last? Thanks

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
assuming 1 drop = 50µL , 3-4 drops per 70mL solution would be 0.214% - 0.285% and this dose resulted in frustration.
this is important because it would be the first info we get about the minimum effective dose.
we can not go too high as the authors themselves have estated that high concentration sandalore inhibits hair growth.
perhaps a reasonable minimum threshold value would be 0.5%?
thanks man

I started with 0.5% sandalore three weeks and I have seen how my hair improved in density and the itching almost disappeared, no shedding. Quickly I saw how my temples started to grow slightly, excited I raised my sandalwood up to 1% with headache included then in two weeks my hair looked more stuck and weak again.

Here I thought that maybe the effectiveness curve of sandalor is an "n" and to take it to 1% work little or not... but if 0.25% sandalor is more effective? I have done the test for another three weeks and I do not see results... again and some itching returned

I am applying for 0.5% a week and again I notice the hair with better quality and I am looking forward to reviewing my temples in the coming weeks. in periods of three weeks I have observed for me that 0.25% acts little, 1% little or nothing, and 0.5% is visible to me in many aspects to maintain so... no headache, itching outside, no shedding

To specify intermediate scales of effectiveness is complicated for me by slowness of other results and I will publish my results

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started with 0.5% sandalore three weeks and I have seen how my hair improved in density and the itching almost disappeared, no shedding. Quickly I saw how my temples started to grow slightly, excited I raised my sandalwood up to 1% with headache included then in two weeks my hair looked more stuck and weak again.

Here I thought that maybe the effectiveness curve of sandalor is an "n" and to take it to 1% work little or not... but if 0.25% sandalor is more effective? I have done the test for another three weeks and I do not see results... again and some itching returned

I am applying for 0.5% a week and again I notice the hair with better quality and I am looking forward to reviewing my temples in the coming weeks. in periods of three weeks I have observed for me that 0.25% acts little, 1% little or nothing, and 0.5% is visible to me in many aspects to maintain so... no headache, itching outside, no shedding

To specify intermediate scales of effectiveness is complicated for me by slowness of other results and I will publish my results
How many drops are you adding into your solution now?

Dardo Bartolli

My Regimen
Reaction score

Could the frequency, volume and type of 'application' also impact the effectiveness and not only the proportion of Sandalore?

As already described, I generally mix 0.5% sandalore to my application but use very different carriers. Additionally, I have added it to homemade natural shampoos. Therefore I may be applying 3 times the amount that you do on some days.

I am also concerned that because I do not use an alcohol at all, my Sandalore may not be mixing properly (or at all).

Clearly, you have taken a far more scientific (and correct) approach to me.

Whilst my desire is to remain with Argan oil or Coconut cream as the main carrier, I may have to give in and invest in Vanicream and try that, though I am not a fan of any cream that contains petrol!