Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you mix this stuff into minoxidil? I know a lot of different things can be dissolved in it.

I assume you mean rogaine or similar and not minoxidil itself. Besides pretty crappy cheap vehicle though more power to you if you can handle it.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a guy on tressless doing the sandalore experiment
https://imgur.com/a/UrDXTon
UrDXTon
original post? topical?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tressless used 1.5ml in 60ml of minoxidil according to his post, which is a 2.5% solution.

The majority of people are on a 1% solution on this forum.
Maybe it's time to up the %?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tressless used 1.5ml in 60ml of minoxidil according to his post, which is a 2.5% solution.

The majority of people are on a 1% solution on this forum.
Maybe it's time to up the %?

Even 1% is too much, I know some people can't smell this stuff but for me it stinks at those kinds of concentrations and gave me a headache. I'm sure there is probably no negative effect on your hair if you do but if use that much you will be going around smelling like a cheap prostitute.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even 1% is too much, I know some people can't smell this stuff but for me it stinks at those kinds of concentrations and gave me a headache. I'm sure there is probably no negative effect on your hair if you do but if use that much you will be going around smelling like a cheap prostitute.
WHO CARES if it grows hair!!

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly @The balding god @Jamesdunn you guys think it just gives you peach fuzz have either if you had any go terminal. Trying to stay optimistic but feel like putting that vanicream might be making my hair worse? I could be tripping but been on for a month and haven’t seen any improvement reallly. Isn’t putting lotion in your hair bad? I’m gonna go for another month since I didn’t take any photos to base it off of. Did post pics about two days ago so I’ll fill you in with more photos soon. Not trying to scare people just being honest! Hope I’m wrong!

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly @The balding god @Jamesdunn you guys think it just gives you peach fuzz have either if you had any go terminal. Trying to stay optimistic but feel like putting that vanicream might be making my hair worse? I could be tripping but been on for a month and haven’t seen any improvement reallly. Isn’t putting lotion in your hair bad? I’m gonna go for another month since I didn’t take any photos to base it off of. Did post pics about two days ago so I’ll fill you in with more photos soon. Not trying to scare people just being honest! Hope I’m wrong!
I think everyone will react different to be honest. From my pictures I think I can see terminal hairs
Collage 2018-12-11 16_09_23.jpg

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think everyone will react different to be honest. From my pictures I think I can see terminal hairs View attachment 106643

The contrast on the pictures makes it look a lot more dramatic, however I think it is too early to say what the final outcome will be because I've had similar results on my own hair with my regime where hairs grow to a certain point and then stop. There is definitely growth but it really needs 3 months to see if the hairs will keep on growing and if they do then it definitely is a game changer.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Any users experience any shedding phase yet?

I am ten days on 1% strength and starting to notice my hair begining to shed abit.

Just an update.

My shedding has subsided.

I am dermarolling about seven weeks, within a few weeks noticed good thickening of my hair. I am a very fast responder to any treatment or medicines.

I started to add Sandalore to my treatment about 2.5 weeks ago.

With Dermarolling and Sandalore, thus far I am chuffed with the results.

Too early to notice if there is regrowth, but a substantial thickening of my hair and that is a relief as I am diffused thinner.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The contrast on the pictures makes it look a lot more dramatic, however I think it is too early to say what the final outcome will be because I've had similar results on my own hair with my regime where hairs grow to a certain point and then stop. There is definitely growth but it really needs 3 months to see if the hairs will keep on growing and if they do then it definitely is a game changer.
Yes trying my best to get picture quality the same but you can still make out the hairs that are in the before picture. Hair around my moles in after picture has improved a lot

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes trying my best to get picture quality the same but you can still make out the hairs that are in the before picture. Hair around my moles in after picture has improved a lot

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just hope it continues as been too many false dawns.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamesdunn the picture on the right is the after right? Yeah if you could get a photo with better lighting that would be awesome, does seem improved tho! I’m just skeptical. I’m gonna keep applying and post after pics. I am also dermarolling once a week to twice a week:

MoMoney

Reaction score
Sure, here you go
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6219-sandalore-givaudan.aspx?keyword=sandalore
https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pure-P...32369900339?hash=item361a534b33:rk:4:pf:0&var
https://www.target.com/p/isopropyl-alcohol-91-32oz-up-up-153/-/A-13970972

It's a 80 ml bottle but that shouldn't matter as long as the mixture is the same. But yes, 40% of the bottle with Propylene Glycol and 60% of the rubbing alcohol. I'm definitely using more than a few drops on my scalp, probably about 1ml.
thanks a million. just ordered everything. ordered a 4oz glass bottle with a dropper. so like 118 ml. how many drops of the sandalore do you think i should add to the mix?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Personally I think it smells kind of nice, and the scent wears of after a while.
But if your biggest problem from applying a sandalore solution to your scalp is the smell, it leads me to believe your hairloss isn't that bad..

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally I think it smells kind of nice, and the scent wears of after a while.
But if your biggest problem from applying a sandalore solution to your scalp is the smell, it leads me to believe your hairloss isn't that bad..

I don't care what you believe. My point was at 2.5% people will not want to stand next to you and my work colleagues certainly would complain but hey if you think that is acceptable, more power to you.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
For anyone asking about dosage.

I started on 1%, noticed shedding quick enough.

I know people say shedding is a good sign.

I got nervous and considered stopping completely.

But instead reduced dosage to 0.5% and shedding has subsided.

The shedding may have reduced anyway but for now will continue with this strength with a view to gradually bring it to 0.75% and then back to 1%