Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m literally just going to inject hgh. I’m not playing anymore games with this sh*t.

Georgie, any treatment, even the miraculous one that will be available 40 years later in 2058, take 3-6 months to show its effect. I checked your profile, you have test multiple things and not completed the treatment course. It is too early to make any decisions.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie, any treatment, even the miraculous one that will be available 40 years later in 2058, take 3-6 months to show its effect. I checked your profile, you have test multiple things and not completed the treatment course. It is too early to make any decisions.
I either respond to things within 3 months or don’t. That’s how my body works. I always give things minimum 4-6 months

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score
I either respond to things within 3 months or don’t. That’s how my body works. I always give things minimum 4-6 months
3 months is good but I guess for Sandalore that couldn't be the case as you were doing WAY and it is only 6 weeks that it is in the go.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Any users experience any shedding phase yet?

I am ten days on 1% strength and starting to notice my hair begining to shed abit.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is progress of my crown area. Maybe thickening of hair?

Attachments

• 20181207_133340.jpg
    20181207_133340.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 607

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
28 years old. Been slowly losing over the last 4 years but has sped up the last year I would say

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to dissolve Sandalore in Stemoxydine? Any reason why it wouldn't work?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everyone using the sandalore noticing increased shedding? I didn’t realize this was happening.
Not sure I want to start now...

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take a little spray bottle to work and spray it on my head about 5-6 times a day. More when I'm home. I think I'm achieving some good saturation with this stuff. No shedding or growth noticeable as yet.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you for your contribution.
I have had some "success" (new baby hairs along the hairline) with cetirizine 1% in 96º alcohol 10mL sprayed over the head every night without exceptions ... results only were noticeable from the 7th month, so I'm surprised by this very fast response.

would you mind sharing the vehicle concentration and regimen you used? I think a lot of forum users could start experimenting and share their results.

John Cen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys can you please help i'm rather desperate- I'm 28 and no chemist and a long time lurker but find what you are saying going right over my head! Can anybody explain simply what I need to purchase and what to do with them in as layman as a way as possible?! Sorry just very confused and shedding like mad so want some hope