Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair and the mole are a different colour? Ginger hair and brown, or maybe it’s the camera?
he took the left picture from a closer range so the marker I put is not 100% accurate but still I think it's fair to say there is some kind of improvment. I think I will try 1% for my next batch and will only appy on a certain area so I can compare myself

Devushka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’ve been using Sandalore mixed into oils and I’ve seen a great reduction in shedding. Will post more updates

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank God I have moles on my temples lol. It does look like the density of my hair is better than than was just after having a hair cut

Attachments

• 1542038358777.jpg
    1542038358777.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 812

Paul Gibson

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much a day are you using? What size bottle did you buy? I've checked out the website and some of the bottles are expensive.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamesdunn

Why does your overall density look less in the 2nd one? Even though it appears there is regrowth on the temples everything else looks thinner. Is it just a haircut?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm losing my mind or it's just different angle of the light but sandalore looks like it can reverse the grey too lol

ycnrtyft

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed 1 drop of Sandalore in 300ml coconut hair oil and started applying since last night.
That should be enough for 300ml, right?