Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man if you can't even handle saw palmetto might as well just pack it in, this world eats guys like you for breakfast
such a toxic forum lol. lots of people on propeciahelp report sides from saw palm as well as finasteride. whether they make up their perma sides i don't know. mine went away. people on here thinking they are more manly because they dont get sides from drugs lol christ

Blockmusic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ain’t a magical date but these companies keep promising and putting on dates they can’t keep up with. We are all getting tired and fed up at this stage when a company can’t give a simple update

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I previously commented I saw Folliclethought mentioning in a comment that it will take until Q3 2021 until the results get published. So no need to stress before Q3..

clams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh? Where did Samumed ever give a date? Cite source.

When a pharmaceutical company has positive data they don’t sit on it, they press release the top line data right away. They have had plenty of time since the completion of the study to get the data ready, we should be hearing about it any week now if it is positive. Everyday that passes increases the likelihood that the study has failed. I think it’s likely that it has failed unfortunately. It has been months now since the primary completion of the study has happened.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
When a pharmaceutical company has positive data they don’t sit on it, they press release the top line data right away. They have had plenty of time since the completion of the study to get the data ready, we should be hearing about it any week now if it is positive. Everyday that passes increases the likelihood that the study has failed. I think it’s likely that it has failed unfortunately. It has been months now since the primary completion of the study has happened.
Yup that's usually the case. Only reason I'm not fully in agreement on this one is because covid might have caused some problems with data collection and overall study results and it might be causing them problems with putting it together.

Think about any people who got covid last year and might have had to stop the treatment, missed touch point visits, etc.

clams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup that's usually the case. Only reason I'm not fully in agreement on this one is because covid might have caused some problems with data collection and overall study results and it might be causing them problems with putting it together.

Think about any people who got covid last year and might have had to stop the treatment, missed touch point visits, etc.

they would have amended the protocol to allow more people to join the study if that was the case, which would have changed the completion date of the study. The smoking gun is that they have updated the study clinicaltrials.gov to completed in January. Even with a 1 month follow up period, they have had this data for multiple months now.

Pharma companies are crack heads for positive press releases, especially with how hot the market has been. I highly doubt they are sitting on great news. This drug would be NDA ready and would be a meaningful source of income for the company. My guess is at best they have gotten mediocre/confusing data from this study, and they are trying to figure out a way to spin it as a positive.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
they would have amended the protocol to allow more people to join the study if that was the case, which would have changed the completion date of the study. The smoking gun is that they have updated the study clinicaltrials.gov to completed in January. Even with a 1 month follow up period, they have had this data for multiple months now.

Pharma companies are crack heads for positive press releases, especially with how hot the market has been. I highly doubt they are sitting on great news. This drug would be NDA ready and would be a meaningful source of income for the company. My guess is at best they have gotten mediocre/confusing data from this study, and they are trying to figure out a way to spin it as a positive.
Certainly seems this way, but it's a not a public company so we shall see.

clams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Certainly seems this way, but it's a not a public company so we shall see.
That’s a fair point I did not know they were private. I still think news is imminent if the study was positive. We shall see.

Blockmusic

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are all in it together guys, I hope as much as you all that it’s positive but when you’ve been let down many times by misinformation and over hyped products that eventually fail it’s exhausting

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
about 15 days of the bottle left, almost a mirage no single 1% improvement...
in 15 days i'll start topical dutasteride, the molecule size is so big 537 daltons, so it goes less systemic, I ordered the one mixed with trichosol solution

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
about 15 days of the bottle left, almost a mirage no single 1% improvement...
in 15 days i'll start topical dutasteride, the molecule size is so big 537 daltons, so it goes less systemic, I ordered the one mixed with trichosol solution
Ouch, thanks for trying it and share your experience.

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they've achieved any better results than previous study. Most likely it will be shelved.
the problem I didn't even notice any result, the previous study has a good result which makes me think that the story that they are faking their stuff is true. i'm almost at 0.5g ( almost 5 months) of SM, not a single smell of improvement

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem I didn't even notice any result, the previous study has a good result which makes me think that the story that they are faking their stuff is true. i'm almost at 0.5g ( almost 5 months) of SM, not a single smell of improvement
Yes, the pharma company doing structured trials with a pure substance that they themselves had manufactured and rigorously tested is faking their stuff. Certainly wouldn't be the person with grey market sourced chemicals.

Depending on where you are with your loss, you probably wouldn't be able to notice a 10% improvement even if you achieved one.