Same Finasteride Syndrom As The Admin ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey admin can you read this post plz . first i am not a propecia fear mongers .
i have taken propecia for 2 years straight then stopped one month because of gyno .
I had low to normal baseline testosterone level , but now my test level are at the lower rage of the scale ; castration level dixit my Doctor .
So i am quite afraid , i am just 23 yo . I have stopped propecia now for 1 month . But i will take it back because of my receding hairline .

So admin you told that you had similar issue with propecia , and now you don't lose hair anymore because of lw test ?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you manage to get your test checked at such an early age ?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have taken propecia for 2 years straight then stopped one month because of gyno .
I had low to normal baseline testosterone level , but now my test level are at the lower rage of the scale ; castration level dixit my Doctor .
So i am quite afraid , i am just 23 yo . I have stopped propecia now for 1 month . But i will take it back because of my receding hairline .

So admin you told that you had similar issue with propecia , and now you don't lose hair anymore because of lw test ?

gyno removal surgery is cheaper than a hair transplant

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i did two mammography and no gyno anymore ( they see just a normal sized gland) . But i still see puffy nipples so maybe i will apply some dht cream

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried Letro or another AI? Curious to why you're jumping to DHT cream.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro letro or AI = hairloss .
dht cream is a common treatment for puffy nipples in france . my Doctor told me i didn't need it but i still see some mild puffiness , even if the scanner reveal nothing

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't know why I never continued losing hair after stopping Propecia. I know I immediately went on Topical spironolactone and Revivogen. Did that for several years. As for my T levels, I only assume they were 900+ prior to Propecia and when I tested something like 5-8 years after stopping Propecia, they were around 560. Since then they have dropped pretty noticeably (down to around 300), but I am also now 42 years old. I personally did feel that the Propecia made some changes that resulted in me no longer losing hair. But its a best guess at most. I have felt that I was significantly different hormonally comparing before > to after Propecia. Sensitivity, overall desire, etc noticeably, drastically reduced.

I did a couple cycles of Anavar and felt like a new man, but also started losing hair like mad again. I've gone on Androgel and hair fall happens then as well.

Admin

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I never continued losing hair after stopping Propecia. I know I immediately went on Topical spironolactone and Revivogen. Did that for several years. As for my T levels, I only assume they were 900+ prior to Propecia and when I tested something like 5-8 years after stopping Propecia, they were around 560. Since then they have dropped pretty noticeably (down to around 300), but I am also now 42 years old. I personally did feel that the Propecia made some changes that resulted in me no longer losing hair. But its a best guess at most. I have felt that I was significantly different hormonally comparing before > to after Propecia. Sensitivity, overall desire, etc noticeably, drastically reduced.

I did a couple cycles of Anavar and felt like a new man, but also started losing hair like mad again. I've gone on Androgel and hair fall happens then as well.

Admin
how long did u take it admin i am new here