Saads Success story

trsisko

Reaction score
Ive noticed something recently...I have put on about 8kg since starting propecia and have also noticed some fat development around the chest.

I will now try and improve my diet if that doesnt help i might have to come off...hair or gyno is a very tough choice!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed something recently...I have put on about 8kg since starting propecia and have also noticed some fat development around the chest.

I will now try and improve my diet if that doesnt help i might have to come off...hair or gyno is a very tough choice!

Do u use anything else? If so, how often and what strength?

sunchaser

Reaction score
you spoke of exercise and good diet.
Care to elaborate ?
What form and frequency of exercise are you talking about and what does your diet look like ?

MoBishop

Established Member
Reaction score
Those are f***** amazing results. Nice job OP. I'm with sunchaser, please elaborate on your diet/exercise routine

trsisko

Reaction score
Latest pix, thinking about giving up cause of weight gain, 90kg

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_202237.jpg
    IMG_20170208_202237.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 747

Willy_Aer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes we blame on finasteride for everything wrong it could happen to us. Weight gain can be related to aging...metabolism desacceleration. It happened to me aaaaall the time as I got older and older. If I were on finasteride for years I would have also blame on he pilot. I'd say: improve your diet further and exercise more...but keep your hair!!!!! Congrats !!

One question: I am 7 months into finasteride and I feel I got a bit worse than I was one month ago, but still better than baseline. It looks by your pictures that you got worse from month 6 to the year mark and then you had another amazing improvement during the second year. Was it like that? I thought that one you start the improvement is relatively constant...

Last edited: