Saads Success story

trsisko

Reaction score
I am posting a success story, been on propecia for nearly two years and attached pics of my progress.

Regular progress update

Untitled133 (1).jpg

Untitled.jpg

Before Propecia

IMAG0386.jpg

Current

trsisko

Reaction score
I did take rogaine for a while, but stopped.

It seems to be maintaining, nothing else, just exercise and a good diet.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow man seems like you made huge progress, congrats. Any negatives with finasteride? I assume not since youve been on it so long

Pietjeee

Reaction score
Did you experience a shed when you stopped the minoxidil and only using the finasteride?

trsisko

Reaction score
nope, nothing major, but my hair has been shedding slowly for a while and thicker hair growing back in its place.

I struggle to see the horse shoe shape now, it was very visible before.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats Great man , Keep on your regimen ,

One of the best result which I have ever seen.

Lots of congratulation to you.

trsisko

Reaction score
20160117_184858.jpg

Untitled133 (1).jpg

Yea, I was a little inpatient after 6 months, it has taken well over 1 year of hair cycles to show through. So I guess, it can take some time!

trsisko

Reaction score
Yea, I did also use Nizoral Shampoo as well...this has been used for the whole of the last two years..

trsisko

Reaction score
Only ever once, i could never be bothered to do it in the morning - I really think it's the procpecia.

Fermat

Reaction score
Did you notice much before the 1 year mark? I've been on finasteride for 10 months and I am probably only slightly better than baseline but was hoping for some thickening on top (im a diffuser) which doesn't seem to have happened. I'm hoping it'll thicken out a little over the next year