s5 cream??

Machiavelli

Reaction score
I believe the actual danger of topical spironolactone may be that you ingest small amounts through your hands and pillow case which in the long run can cause serious problems. What do you guys think?

compaq1

Reaction score
spironolactone works , i know alot of guys that use steroids and swear by this stuff .. they dont use it to regrow hair , they use it to keep their hair from falling out during cycle ... a freind of mine use it with 2% nizoral cream once a day during his cycle and it works great for him .

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Compaq, where are you thinning and how is your regemin working for you?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
injected testosteron does not contain dht....
so training with only finasteride would also be safe

i was wondering how good spironolactone is , the test need to be done with only spironolactone...
its the only way to be sure how good it works , sinds alot of people seek something alternative besides finasteride

compaq1

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
injected testosteron does not contain dht....
so training with only finasteride would also be safe

i was wondering how good spironolactone is , the test need to be done with only spironolactone...
its the only way to be sure how good it works , sinds alot of people seek something alternative besides finasteride

using testosterone and finasteride will stop DHT build , but there is alot of steroids that are already a DHT or a DHT derivatives and don’t need to be converted by the enzyme , so finasteride would do nothing and that’s where spironolactone comes into hand ..

compaq1

Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Compaq, where are you thinning and how is your regemin working for you?

i'm a Diffuse thinner , i use 1% nizoral EOD, finasteride @ 1.25 EOD , minoxidil @ night ..

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well i orderd the s5 cream from this site...

but a few people warn me that it converts 2 much androgens to estrogens (spironolactone)

so water retention is possible they say...

i use sustanon250 every week
and use als 0,5mg dutasteride every day and 0,25mg arimidex every day
so the testosteron cant convert to dht or estrogen...

for the moment i'm getting really ripped so the extra cardio and lower estrogens is starting to show now

i'm just not sure if i would start with the s5 cream also when it arrives...
if my estrogens boost with this , i would lose the advantage of my arimidex...

do the topical spironolactone users here notice any effect of the spironolactone on there bodyfat ? maybe gyno ?

im also using 2 - 3 times a day asc-j9 at dose of 0,025%
but i'm cutting down this a bit , sinds it dry's out 2 much (talking about the connections between bones, i dont know the name for it in englisch , but its verry bad for the connections that you can turn in your bones , like knees , arms and so on , if i use 3 times a day , that connections start to hurt , sinds they dry out from the inside , so its verry heavy stuff , and there are sides on this also.... )
but i could almost say that i dont have alot intact androgen receptors left on my scalp , cant be with my overdose on asc-j9 , if i feel it in my bones ,then the scalp where i rub it would be damaged alot also

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd also like to know if spironolactone boosts estrogens as that was the reason I quit propecia for spironolactone which is supposed to have NO SIDE EFFECTS according to the 'get your treatments' section of this website.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well i'm using it for the moment
just 1x day....
and verry thin layer

seems 2 me that the estrogenic effect is not to high , but it can still turn... if i got fatter then i will know...

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Wesley Belgium,
Hello!
You mention "im also using 2 - 3 times a day asc-j9 at dose of 0,025%"

Could you please tell me what this is, how can I obtain it, and if it has done anything for your hair? Thanks so much!! I am desperately seeking an alternative to Finasteride and minoxidil as they both give me bad sides. Thanks again!
Tim

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
I am desperately seeking an alternative to Finasteride and minoxidil as they both give me bad sides.

Have you considered using Prox-N? It contains neither minoxidil nor finasteride. It worked for me.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
timallen45 said:
I am desperately seeking an alternative to Finasteride and minoxidil as they both give me bad sides.

Have you considered using Prox-N? It contains neither minoxidil nor finasteride. It worked for me.

I have almost stopped laughing, why don't you post the photos showing EXACTLY how it "worked" for you.

What you say would lead people to believe you still didn't have a big bald spot after you used the product.

Guy you really love to deceive people huh ?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
i use sustanon250 every week

Why are you using a dose of T that is shutting your HPTA down but barely getting you out of the range your body would make naturally ?

T converts to DHT at excess levels, you don't need .25 mg/ adex a day on your dose, your E2 is probably too low.

Not everyone loses hair on steroids so sayin "X" product worked while my friend was on steroids doesn't mean it did.

Look at jay Cutler, Evan Centopani, etc. Tons of drugs and hair like they are 18 years old.

In my experience I have never come across someone who lost hair on steroids and using finasteride stopped the hair loss while on a cycle.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
I have almost stopped laughing, why don't you post the photos showing EXACTLY how it "worked" for you.

I _have_ posted those photos, as you well know. They were on this site for quite a while, then the local admin apparently removed them for some reason.

HT55 said:
What you say would lead people to believe you still didn't have a big bald spot after you used the product.

Guy you really love to deceive people huh ?

I never said I didn't have a big bald spot. I told you before in plain English that the use of Prox-N and NANO shampoo improved it a little, and certainly kept it from advancing and getting larger for the two full years that I used those products. Stability and maintenance is something greatly to be desired, even if you can't regrow a lot of hair in a slick bald area like mine was.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
HT55 said:
I never said I didn't have a big bald spot. I told you before in plain English that the use of Prox-N and NANO shampoo improved it a little, and certainly kept it from advancing and getting larger for the two full years that I used those products. Stability and maintenance is something greatly to be desired, even if you can't regrow a lot of hair in a slick bald area like mine was.

Well I suggest you tell people HOW IT worked and not leave a vague statement like "it worked for me" because 99% of people are not going to spend money for the results you got.

BTW since you stopped using the product how much bigger has that spot got ?

I'm guessing it must be MUCH bigger now right ?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Well I suggest you tell people HOW IT worked and not leave a vague statement like "it worked for me" because 99% of people are not going to spend money for the results you got.

LOL!! You obviously haven't read as many posts on hairloss sites like this one as I have! :) I've seen a bunch of guys complain bitterly about how their balding hadn't stopped, even though they were using Propecia and Rogaine. Those guys would just _love_ to have something which could bring their balding to a halt! :smack:

HT55 said:
BTW since you stopped using the product how much bigger has that spot got ?

I'm guessing it must be MUCH bigger now right ?

Yes!! My hair is in much worse shape now than it was back when I was treating it regularly. I really should start using Prox-N again, before it gets even worse.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
LOL!! You obviously haven't read as many posts on hairloss sites like this one as I have! :) I've seen a bunch of guys complain bitterly about how their balding hadn't stopped, even though they were using Propecia and Rogaine. Those guys would just _love_ to have something which could bring their balding to a halt!

I GUARANTEE I haven't read as many posts nor do I care to, I also Guarantee nobody who was losing hair on Propecia and Rogaine maintained it on Proctors product which is based on MINOXIDIL and if they did lets see some photos of them off Propecia and minoxidil and on Proctors stuff.

Bryan said:
[Yes!! My hair is in much worse shape now than it was back when I was treating it regularly. I really should start using Prox-N again, before it gets even worse.

So post some photos and PROVE that your hair is worse, then use Proctors products and prove me wrong with PHOTOS !

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
I GUARANTEE I haven't read as many posts nor do I care to, I also Guarantee nobody who was losing hair on Propecia and Rogaine maintained it on Proctors product which is based on MINOXIDIL and if they did lets see some photos of them off Propecia and minoxidil and on Proctors stuff.

ROTFLMAO!!! Be careful what you "guarantee", my friend! You don't know JACK DIDDLY SQUAT about Proxiphen, or what's in it, or how it works, or anything else about it! :laugh:

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
HT55 said:

So you never used anything but Prox-N and Nano shampoo ?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
HT55 said:

ROTFLMAO!!! Be careful what you "guarantee", my friend! You don't know JACK DIDDLY SQUAT about Proxiphen, or what's in it, or how it works, or anything else about it! :laugh:

How did the Proxiphen work for you ?