S5 Cream - What Results Should I Look For?

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
I did search and there isn't much on the S5 cream so I thought I would ask. I've been on the S5 cream for 3 months now. I'm not expecting results yet but if I understand correctly S5 cream is supposed to help you keep the hair you have? If this is the case, is there no real indication that it's working accept that you keep your hair? In other words - This stuff is pretty expensive and if my hair isn't falling out without S5 cream there's no way to tell if it's actually doing something or not, right? I shouldn't be seeing hair growth as a result of using S5 cream, correct?

As a point of reference, my plan is to quit Propecia but I'd like to know if the S5 cream will hold onto the hair I have... as far as I can tall there's no way to know it's working accept to stop Propecia and see what happens.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can expect to keep on balding. I've used the S5 and S5plus cream and it didn't help at all. Stick with proper treatments. S5 cream is snake oil.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
You can expect to keep on balding. I've used the S5 and S5plus cream and it didn't help at all. Stick with proper treatments. S5 cream is snake oil.

How long did you use it for? I'm finishing up my 3rd month and debating if I I should use it for another 3 months? I can't tell if it's doing anything, but as per the post I'm not sure what it's supposed to be doing.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did you use it for? I'm finishing up my 3rd month and debating if I I should use it for another 3 months? I can't tell if it's doing anything, but as per the post I'm not sure what it's supposed to be doing.
Used both of them until the tubs ran out which did take a few months each. I probably used it for 8 months and it didn't do anything for me. Don't waste your time, money and hair. Its not worth it to use S5 cream. Maybe making your own lotion with crushed spironolactone pills would work better?

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Finding any topics on S5 is tough so I thought I would ask, not many people are out there talking about it.