S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reading ability is minimal. We are many waiting here to assess the product once we see a clinical study that gives us clues and then to practice with people. Nobody knows anything and much less you because of the stupidities you write in several threads. Stop letting off steam here again!

Love the "Minimal Reading Ability" define Hahah. It sounds like disease! :D

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reading ability is minimal. We are many waiting here to assess the product once we see a clinical study that gives us clues and then to practice with people. Nobody knows anything and much less you because of the stupidities you write in several threads. Stop letting off steam here again!

The company is marketing and nearing a release of the product and hasn’t proved efficacy! It’s a f*****g cosmetic! Literally Trinov 2.0!

Not “letting off steam”, I’m sorry you can’t handle criticism of an unproven product while calling me stupid to make yourself feel like a scholar.

book

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought this and I'm using it. It's been three days now, so I don't know how it works.

Attachments

• 20190906_210945.jpg
    20190906_210945.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 543

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to point out that it looks like the picture of "book" using the product is a screen shot of the video that originally came out a while back or am I missing something.
Also why would you abandon the instructions for a new product that you have no clue of the impacts of. I just think it's some jerk-off havig fun.