RU58841 vs Fluridil which is better available effictive and safe

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to start topical antiandrogen, but I'm confused between RU and Fluridil wich one can I start with and what is the possible side effects and better efficiency.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using fluridil rn and I have used ru in the past but am considering getting back on

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take Ru but at a very low dose of 20mg. I started with 15mg in mid November and by mid December I increased it to 20mg. I’m very surprised that it stopped my shedding by 90%. Hardly any shedding in the last 3 weeks so I guess Ru is very effective. I have no sides at this dose but I am planning on increasing it little by little. I heard hair growth may happen at 40-50mg or higher but that’s usually where side effects can happen.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take Ru but at a very low dose of 20mg. I started with 15mg in mid November and by mid December I increased it to 20mg. I’m very surprised that it stopped my shedding by 90%. Hardly any shedding in the last 3 weeks so I guess Ru is very effective. I have no sides at this dose but I am planning on increasing it little by little. I heard hair growth may happen at 40-50mg or higher but that’s usually where side effects can happen.
It's good to hear that it's working for you, are you on minoxidil?
where did you get RU from?

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you notice an improvment and did experince any chest pain or short breathing on RU, how long you have been on it?
Idk I just started using fluridil again not much improvement so far but it's not supposed to be very effective so I'm not really expecting to see results except maybe slow down miniaturization over time.

And yes I got chest pains when I was on ru at around 60-100mg per day but it may have been because I was using a ton of minoxidil per day/ placebo.

jazz1

Reaction score
Fluridil does it actually help? I tried in the past and didn’t notice any difference......

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk I just started using fluridil again not much improvement so far but it's not supposed to be very effective so I'm not really expecting to see results except maybe slow down miniaturization over time.

And yes I got chest pains when I was on ru at around 60-100mg per day but it may have been because I was using a ton of minoxidil per day/ placebo.
Some people say RU would cause heart faluire I don't if that were true.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's a bit more uncommon...what i and others have experienced were headaches which quickly subsided...i thought ru was helping me at first but then it wasn't...might be due to using the compounded ru kb solution which lost its efficacy overtime being premixed.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Afaik there was only one guy that claimed he got heart failure from ru but it's debated whether that was true or not. Tread lightly though as it's a research chemical and anything could happen.

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's good to hear that it's working for you, are you on minoxidil?
where did you get RU from?
Yes I am on minoxidil and I’ve been on it for almost 2 years. I only take it once a day and it has given me very minimal results. I bought my RU from anagen inc. I read from a few users that anagen may not be that legit after all but my ru is giving me results at low doses so I guess mine is good.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am on minoxidil and I’ve been on it for almost 2 years. I only take it once a day and it has given me very minimal results. I bought my RU from anagen inc. I read from a few users that anagen may not be that legit after all but my ru is giving me results at low doses so I guess mine is good.
Which RU did you get the powder or the liquid and where can I get legit RU?

jazz1

Reaction score
how long were you on it and did you apply it on it's own?
A long time ago but did nothing.... I could add it into my regime but thinking is it worth the hassle....

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which RU did you get the powder or the liquid and where can I get legit RU?
I use powder form because I hear making weekly batches are better and powder will last you a few months as opposed to the liquid form which lasts one month. I get mine from anagen inc. and it stopped my shedding almost completely at a low dose. I missed a full week of application and my shedding came back. So I guess anagen inc ru is legit and it’s the only one I have ever tried. Maybe chemyo ru is another good source. I might try it next.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use powder form because I hear making weekly batches are better and powder will last you a few months as opposed to the liquid form which lasts one month. I get mine from anagen inc. and it stopped my shedding almost completely at a low dose. I missed a full week of application and my shedding came back. So I guess anagen inc ru is legit and it’s the only one I have ever tried. Maybe chemyo ru is another good source. I might try it next.
Is it legal to ship it to your country?
I live in Dubai, I don't know about the chemicals regulations there.

el_duterino

Reaction score
fluridil is much too weak to do anything, I even tried like 3 times the dosage per day just to see if it was just a dosage issue, and no, not much effect, but also no sides effects.

Ru is far more effective, but you can get andro (dick..) sides and its untested so who knows what else you get with it

Clascoterone (CB) works like RU on hair, same mode of action, but without the side effects, and its fully tested in humans with a known safety profile, and FDA approved at 1% for 12 years older teens/adults, which means its safer than finasteride

Last edited: