Ru58841 Users - With Minoxidil Or Without?

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I have seen differing results with both, but i have seen people who have just used ru58841 on its own maintain their hairline. I am 3 months into using RU with minoxidil 5% - would you use minoxidil as part of your regime with ru?

Also, are we looking at 6 months plus to see results - i noticed that hellouser didnt see substantial results until over 6-9 months.
Thanks for any help.

el_duterino

Reaction score
yes use RU with minoxidil and also Stemoxydine if you have the budget
RU will do what finasteride does but works better at the hairline as it also blocks T, and has less side effects unless you go heavy handed on the powder

minoxidil will help with hair shaft thickening and has some other beneficial mode of actions , and Stemox reduces the miniaturization cycles which helps in the combo.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes use RU with minoxidil and also Stemoxydine if you have the budget
RU will do what finasteride does but works better at the hairline as it also blocks T, and has less side effects unless you go heavy handed on the powder

minoxidil will help with hair shaft thickening and has some other beneficial mode of actions , and Stemox reduces the miniaturization cycles which helps in the combo.

@el_duterino did you have a prolonged shed when you started RU? On 50 ml in a 6ml per day stemoxydine carrier. Oral Minoxidil. 3 months in and still shedding like crazy.

el_duterino

Reaction score

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline has no been my main issue. I had a huge Telogen Effluvium two years ago that uncovered male pattern baldness as I tried to grow it back.

The diffuse thinning is the real issue. My density is about 40% of baseline which was crazy thick at 40.

I’d say diffuse 1.5/2. Hair is long so it hides some of the diffuse loss. The RU shed is steady for 3 months.

Attachments

• 54E63D90-7262-4211-972C-3CE872D587CC.jpeg
    54E63D90-7262-4211-972C-3CE872D587CC.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 147