ru58841 side effects

abcdefg

Reaction score
Block your androgen receptors, or block your androgen at min levels, choose your pain, both have sides

True, but again its back to evidence. There is a LOT more evidence and studies on long term effects of propecia and DHT systemic inhibition than there is systemic receptor inhibition. finasteride as a chemical has been around a lot longer and is much more time tested, and in a much larger amount of the population.
Yeah both have down sides, but one is much is more studied then the other.

Reaction score
I took RU for a few weeks and had great results in term of immediate stop of shed and even fuzzy peach hair coming back after a few weeks, but I experienced crazy chest pains and heart flutters and one night my heart was beating out of my chest... so I stopped immediately and never went back... had great results on RU though!

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
I took RU for a few weeks and had great results in term of immediate stop of shed and even fuzzy peach hair coming back after a few weeks, but I experienced crazy chest pains and heart flutters and one night my heart was beating out of my chest... so I stopped immediately and never went back... had great results on RU though!

What dose were you taking?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand how Ru can cause side effects of the heart when there are people on this forum taking AR inhibitors internally and topically that are even stronger. I wish Cb wasn’t so expensive and if 2.5% Ru would show results.

How much Ru can you fit in the k&b solution and what is it just ethanol?

Last edited:

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand how Ru can cause side effects of the heart when there are people on this forum taking AR inhibitors internally and topically that are even stronger. I wish Cb wasn’t so expensive and if 2.5% Ru would show results.

What are some of the AR inhibitors that others are taking?

I browsed about 30 threads on RU58841 today and there were not fewer than 20 people - spread over many years - complaining about the chest pain and shortness of breath symptom. So that's quite alarming, given that there has been no human safety testing on the drug.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are some of the AR inhibitors that others are taking?

I browsed about 30 threads on RU58841 today and there were not fewer than 20 people - spread over many years - complaining about the chest pain and shortness of breath symptom. So that's quite alarming, given that there has been no human safety testing on the drug.

You know like bicalutamide, flutamide, spironolactone, Cb, and other stuff topically or orally to some degree. I don’t know anything about these drugs but people have only reported sexual sides like gyno and some Ed. I am not recommending anything.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
You know like bicalutamide, flutamide, spironolactone, Cb, and other stuff topically or orally to some degree. I don’t know anything about these drugs but people have only reported sexual sides like gyno and some Ed. I am not recommending anything.

That is very interesting and you are right those are true androgen receptor antagonists. It makes me wonder does RU58841 have some selective preference for androgen receptors in cardiac tissue? What would make RU58841 have the cardiac symptoms that some claim it has while other androgen receptor antagonists do not have that symptom?

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Regarding the people reporting heart symptoms: I wonder if this is because you did not use KB solution? The topical RU58841 could be coming off onto your pillow at night, and then you get some of that on hands, mouth, etc and absorb additional amounts systemically by the oral path.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the people reporting heart symptoms: I wonder if this is because you did not use KB solution? The topical RU58841 could be coming off onto your pillow at night, and then you get some of that on hands, mouth, etc and absorb additional amounts systemically by the oral path.

Yeah and they tested RU in monkeys that have DNA around 95% similar to ours and didn’t observe side effects? Is there a behavior difference while using the solution that could be causing the side effects, as you suggest?

Stefkamper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry for bumping this post. My name is Stefan. I also used ru58841 and also faced the side effects: a weird crampy feeling in my left side of my chest and shortness of breath. Also when moving like gymming, my heart rate goes up really fast and i feel my heart pounding. The biggest problem is sleeping, because i feel my heart pounding very hard. I discontinues use for like 55 hours or something, but still experiencing the sides. My question is, how long did the side effects last for you who had side effects? I am going to see a Doctor this monday, but just wanted to get some hope from you guys. Sorry for bumping

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry for bumping this post. My name is Stefan. I also used ru58841 and also faced the side effects: a weird crampy feeling in my left side of my chest and shortness of breath. Also when moving like gymming, my heart rate goes up really fast and i feel my heart pounding. The biggest problem is sleeping, because i feel my heart pounding very hard. I discontinues use for like 55 hours or something, but still experiencing the sides. My question is, how long did the side effects last for you who had side effects? I am going to see a Doctor this monday, but just wanted to get some hope from you guys. Sorry for bumping

According to this source, the half-life for one of the metabolites derived from RU58841 is 20 hours:
http://www.ru58841.net/ru58841-side-effects/

So you would think that by 100 hours you would clear about 97% of that metabolite if the clearance is being dictated by half-life only.

How long did you continue with those symptoms before stopping?

Keep us updated.

Stefkamper

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes sense. Tuesday evening around 23:00 i did my last application, its now 00:00, so its been 75 hours. I must say the symptoms are fading very slowly, but having heart palpilations all day makes you feel anxieted. You get in a visual circle, because you are constantly focussing on your heart. But beside that, i still am short breathed. Im taking too often deep breaths to get a satisfied breath. I will keep you updated how i feel tomorrow.

And for future RU users, ru will go systemic and i think its redicioulis that the main strength is 50mg/ml. Its way too much and people are easily overdosing.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
That makes sense. Tuesday evening around 23:00 i did my last application, its now 00:00, so its been 75 hours. I must say the symptoms are fading very slowly, but having heart palpilations all day makes you feel anxieted. You get in a visual circle, because you are constantly focussing on your heart. But beside that, i still am short breathed. Im taking too often deep breaths to get a satisfied breath. I will keep you updated how i feel tomorrow.

And for future RU users, ru will go systemic and i think its redicioulis that the main strength is 50mg/ml. Its way too much and people are easily overdosing.

Did you try RU58841 with the K&B solution? My hypothesis about the people with the heart side effects is they might be taking it in a form that easily comes off on their pillows. It gets into the mouth, so the amount of systemic absorption might be much higher.

Stefkamper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try RU58841 with the K&B solution? My hypothesis about the people with the heart side effects is they might be taking it in a form that easily comes off on their pillows. It gets into the mouth, so the amount of systemic absorption might be much higher.

I think your hypothesis actually may be true. Yesterday night, so not this night, i did read about the pillow thing and that day i did change my pillow covers. I must say today my heart side effects are like 90% gone. Could be that it has been 4 days since my last application or it could be because i didnt contaminate myself. Im really happy i feel normal again, because i was really afraid i did some permanent damage.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your hypothesis actually may be true. Yesterday night, so not this night, i did read about the pillow thing and that day i did change my pillow covers. I must say today my heart side effects are like 90% gone. Could be that it has been 4 days since my last application or it could be because i didnt contaminate myself. Im really happy i feel normal again, because i was really afraid i did some permanent damage.
Sounds like nocebo. Get it together.

Burnerboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take ur chest pain to go away after you stopped using RU?